Chapter 18

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"May you please take me home?" Nijah asked sitting on Sekani's bed as he stood leaned against the wall looking at her contemplating.

"Why the fuck you went to that nigga house?" Sekani asked ignoring her request.

"Last time i checked you weren't my dad Kj." She said.

Last time i checked you didn't know yo damn daddy. Sekani thought to himself.

"Nijah." He said breathing heavily. He wasn't getting madder than what he was. He was trying to be nice to her but she wasn't taking him serious and that only mad him get angrier.

"Nijah." He called out one more time and she still didn't answer him. He swiftly made his way over to the bed in front of her and his hand found its way to her neck as he pushed her back on the bed and he leaned down closer to her.

"Why. The. Fuck was you at his house Nijah?" He asked. Nijah was now afraid but she also felt a weird sensation run through her body as well.

"I didn't even know we were going to his house. May you please get off of me." She said lowly looking everywhere but in his eyes. She know he said he'll never hurt her but right now she was scared i mean his hand around her neck and talking to her the way he was wasn't proving what he said.

"You still mad at me?" He asked still not letting her go.

"Of course i am now let me go." She said and he sucked his teeth and took his position back against the wall.

"Nijah im sorry aight? Ian think you was gone care if i got head from da bitch and that was very inconsiderate of me. Can you please forgive me i miss my best friend."

"You just used a big word that was nice." Nijah nodded.

"Mmcht stop playin and accept my apology." He said.

"Thats the problem now- im too nice. Everybody tries to run over me and what does Nijah do? I let them think they can because im just a forgiving person im tired of people taking my kindness for weakness." Nijah said starting to get sad all over again as she thought of all the people who did her wrong.

"Who be taking yo kindness fa weakness Nijah? I did you wrong 1 time and now you acting li-"

"Its not just you Kj. Everybody im around takes me for granted nobody values me like thy should. I literally cannot depend on nobody everybody i once put my trust into broke it. Including you." She said cutting him off.

"You don't know how it feels to be completely alone with nobody to lean back on Sekani and don't say you do because you and your family is so family oriented you'll always have somebody by your side even if you don't want them their. That's something ill never have Sekani. Its soooo many nights i cry myself to sleep and its sooo many times i scream for help but no one can hear me." She said wiping her eyes standing up.

"I feel like im going crazy Sekani." She whispered. Sekani walked over to her and grabbed her arm and she yanked away from him. He sucked his teeth and scrunched his face before yanking her arm towards him making her body crash into his.

"Dont yank away from me." Sekani said with some base in his voice making Nijah's body feel funny again.

"Im sorry aight? and i meannat shit Nijah. You prolly one of da most purest souls i ever met and fa you ta be going through with what you going through ian gone hold you ion like that shit. Even the shit i did. Instead of crying yo self to sleep call me Nijah thats what the fuck im hea fa. I told yo ass you gone have ta toughen up cause you getting yo ass beat ain't gone happen again.

Ima teach yo ass how to fight and you gone fight again. You not finna let nobody fucking bully you cause you got yo ass beat. Fa that Vince nigga lemme catch you round that nigga again and thats yo ass." He said looking in her eyes to show her he meant every word he was saying.

"You think you alone but you not. You got me, hell you could talk ta my mama if you want to she like playing people therapist and shit anyways. She always giving Pookie talks and shit. Ima tell my mama." He said nodding tryna to make a reminder to tell his mama.

"No- don't tell-"

"Nah cause ion even feel comfortable with you feelin like this." He said shaking his head.

"Sekani, please." She said looking in his house with her lip poked out.

"Aight, but if yo people do one mo thing ion like im telling my fucking daddy." He said mugging her and she smiled before it dropped.

"Now take me home."

"Nah you straight you chillin with me." He said throwing his arms over her shoulder pulling her into a hug. She sighed before wrapping her arms around his torso and taking in his scent.

"We ain't going that long without talking either." He said as they pulled away from the hug as he frowned at her. She just looked at him and rolled her eyes and he grabbed her chin making her look in his eyes.

"I was deadass when i said don't talk to that nigga." He stated again.

"I don't even want to talk to him anymore anyway Kani." She said softly. Sekani nodded his head as he bit down on his bottom lip observing Nijah. He looked at her as she tried to avoid eye contact with him. Not being able to control hisself anymore he crashed his lips and her whole body into his. His hand went from her chin to her throat. It took her awhile but she finally started kissing him back.

He pulled away from the kiss and ran his thumb across her bottom lip as she stood there with her breathing abnormal.

"My fault." He said running his tongue over his bottle lip missing the touch of her lips on his already. Nijah cleared her throat before speaking...

"Its fine, it never happened." She nodded.

"Come on lets watch a movie or some shit." He said finally letting her go looking at her one more time before walking out the room. She sighed and bit down on her bottom lip before walking out the room as well.
____________________________

Welpssss they kissed lol...