The Plan Uncovers

Numeroz Base

A large tube containing a beast-like robot being monitered by Aaron, the one who begun the project to uitilise the new method of getting rid of MATA, a short man came into the large area carrying a handfull of Azurium containers, delivering it towards Aaron. Aaron is delighted and is very pleased with the amount of Azurium that he got, which is rather enough to awaken the slumbering "beast".

Aaron: Good Akram, now let's go for a little talk. Shall we ?

Prof.Akram: But I am done with your project ! My involvement ends here, please !

Aaron: Oh really ? Well, it is certain that you want to be not involved, so I might have to send you to sleep my self.

Prof.Akram:What do yo- WAIT ! NO, DO- UUGHH !

Aaron is wearing an armor that is newly built by Cinco and swiftly killed the shorter man in front of him with a circular buzzsaw provided by his armor brutally killing him without mercy. Blood pour out of the old man's chest and this was witnessed from afar by someone who had a lollipop in his mouth as he watched with hatred and vengence towards Aaron who killed Prof.Akram without thinking twice, the person had a close relationship with Akram who he considered as family.

?: You just bought a grave, Aaron. *crush lollipop*

The unknown figure walked away through the shadows to find a perfect opportunity to kill his new-found enemy without causing his own death. After the misterious figure left, Uno came, still without his left bionic arm walked towards Aaron who's cleaning the mess.

Uno: So you have able to complete my task given to you.

Aaron: Why did you want me to kill Prof.Akram ?

Uno: If we let him go, he might run to his family's house and once he finds them dead, he'll run to MATA. You know that MATA cannot have information about this, that is why I want you to kill him.

Aaron: Oh, now I understand but how did you survived the explosion at the Academy ?

Uno: I'll tell you later, now I'm going to see Cinco and her progress

Aaron: Umm, nevermind that. I'm gonna finish the "beast".

At the same time, Rizwan walked nearby as he was finished with training, he heard the question that Aaron asked regarding the attack on MATA Academy. He was curious of why would Djin or Uno would avoid when someone asked about the explosion that he himself was there ? He walked away to get himself more lollipops to put in his mouth. He takes a biker helmet next to the mega computer he then noticed some paper documents on the keyboard. He thought about it and he decides to bring them to MATA while he has the chance to return to MATA with the advantage about the new knowledge of the "Beast Machine"

A few minutes later in Zali Mart, Rizwan was buying a few packets of lollipops. After paying for the high sugar sweets, he walked to his motorbike and rode it to Cyber-Harbour. He then sent a message to Bakar, telling him to meet up with Ali, Karya and Alicia with him. At dusk so no one will notice them neeting up and no one else knows about his plans to disband from the Numeroz. Later Bakar, Alilicia and Karya came in their agent suits to make sure this is not a trap by the Numeroz.

Bakar: So what do you want, traitor ?

Karya: Easy Bakar, he's not gonna do anything bad, are you Riz ?

Alicia: As long as Ali doesn't loose another limb, I'm fine. *folded arms*

Ali: Uh, what she said.