Coming Out Ideas

Hello Ladies, gentlemen and respected people of the non-binary spectrum! As you can see im going to be giving you some coming out ideas! So if your straight or have already come out you can skip this, or you can just look at this for fun, its up to you!

1. Call your family/friends to your room and literally come out of the closet holding your pride flags and walk past them normally. (I came out of a PANtry, so that works if your pan)

2. Suddle-y Hint it, like if your walking out in public, say something like "oh, she/he's cute" or "that's a nice dress/suit" to see there reaction.

3. Write your sexuality on the bottom of a mug/cup and drink it in front of whoever you wanna come out to

4. If your coming out through texts, try doing a really long paragraph and halfway through type "oh yeah, before i forgot, im gay/trans/literally anything" and then just go back to rambling on about whatever.

5. Write it on a note and give it to the person, and tell them not to read it till they go to bed so once they read it they can sleep on it

6. If your birthday or Christmas is coming up, give your family a wish list with some pride stuff or a boyfriend/girlfriend or maybe even a binder on it

7. If a band is releasing a new album say " yeah ___ has a new album coming out, speaking of coming out, im ___ "

8. Jump out of a closet and say something like " hi im (sexuality or gender) and your watching Disney channel!"

9. Send them ally hills coming out song

10. Make a post on ig or Twitter or something saying "first to comment is gay" and then write "surprises!"

11. Always suggest lgbt+ mivies or tv shows (love simon is a good movie and Brooklyn 99 is a lgbt friendly show)

12. Rock up to a family gathering in a t shirt saying "im the gay cousin"

13. Just send them this

That's it for know but i hope this helped

-Tia