Yes Sir...

^^Read that title again. If you remember I gave you a warning about the majority of my upcoming scenes.

Vote and Comment💙

Laying back on her beach towel Brielle absorbed the sunlight. She couldn't explain how happy she felt. So free and just in her zen. Forgetting all about the other women moving about. The sounds of kids laughing and running around filling the air. Rolling into her stomach she looked up feeling stares on her.

"So that's what that says? I been trying to figure it out." Candace laughed, finally seeing the writing on her bikini up close.

"Oh god did Quentin make you wear that?" Jordan chuckled, she wouldn't put it past that weird man. He was one of her good goofy friends but still a mystery.

"No I had it customized. He loves it." Brielle responded laying her head on her crossed arms.

"Men are weird like that. It has to appeal to that possessive alpha in them." Robyn tossed out, getting hums of agreement. Seeing her chance to dig Shelby pushed her sunglasses up to her head clearing her throat.

"So Brielle......was Quentin a regular of yours?" She questioned, getting a confused look in return.

"A regular? What do you mean?"

"Did you dance for him alot? Is that how you guys got close?" Shelby pushed, Brielle looked at her confused for a second till it clicked. A giggle leaving her lips.

"I wasn't a stripper, so no and yes." She answered.

"You said you worked at a strip joint." Candace jumped in, hoping Brielle wasn't down playing her old job to save face.

"I did, I was a bartender. You guys thought I was a stripper? I'm flattered." Brielle laughed, sitting up from her laying position.

"Flattered?" Shelby tossed out with a grimace, Candace side eyed Shelby rolling her eyes.

"I mean yeah. Strippers have the body you know? Big asses, big ass titties....I have the sex appeal but everything on my body is cute and small I think." Brielle answered, Shelby hummed taking a drink from her water.

"I do know how to pole dance though. Working there so long you pick it up." Brielle added, watching the girls faces light up.

"Can you teach!?" Jordan rushed out intrigued by the idea, Brielle shrugged in return. She wouldn't mind, it was both a work out and a way to feel sexy.

"How about I teach you guys some basic stuff and you can gift your husband's Christmas night?" Bri offered, loving the idea of helping the girls tap into a sexy Christmas. She could already imagine slme lingerie peices to sketch later.

"Sounds so good. I havent touched a pole in yearssss. I wonder if I still have that core strength." Candace mused.

"Brielle I'm so glad you joined us. A day wasn't nearly enough to get to know you. I'm hoping this trip opens everyone up to seeing the beauty in life." Jordan spoke, looking at Shelby hoping her friend was picking up what she was putting down. All she wanted was no drama for Lance.

"Thank you guys for letting me tag along on this trip." Brielle smiled.

"Didnt invite you." Shelby grumbled lowly.

"I don't normally spend holidays without my family but I wanted to come to the Bahamas for one. And two Quentin speaks so highly of all you guys. I wanted to really see for myself." Brielle mused being open.