The Boy Is Mine

Vote and Comment 🤍

Waking up before Brielle, Quentin hopped into the shower. Coming out to her snoring still dead to the world. Nothing like good dick to put you in a coma. He was due for a few more hours but he wanted to grab breakfast for her. Kissing her on the cheek he exited the room with a skip in his step. The house almost completely silent. Walking into the dining room he came across a couple sulking faces. It wouldn't be him if he didn't bother them. Harper and Murch clearly not in a good mood.

"Good Morning my brothas." He exclaimed, loudly getting glares in return.

"Morning Q." Lance chuckled, taking his seat with a plate of food.

"Where are the ladies?" Quentin questioned, sitting down at the table. Grabbing a plate putting food on it. Not in an ultimate rush to go back upstairs knowing she would either still be sleep or just waking up.

"Hung over." Harper grumbled, stabbing at his eggs.

"I gotta ask. Who pissed in your cereal? Yall didnt get no pussy last night or what?" Quentin teased, figuring that was it. Harper made a face letting Q know he hit the nail on the head.

"I got some." Murch spoke, still holding the same mug.

"Then what's got you all grumpy? Candy didnt rock the mic?" Q chuckled, eyes twinkling with his usual mischief.

"Alright Quentin, im not in the mood." Murch snapped, Q rolled his eyes letting out a dramatic sigh.

"What's going on then?" Lance questioned curious hiself. Murch shrugged it off not wanting to really talk about it.

"Well fine....Harper why you up shits creek?"

Harper why you up shits creek?"

"Hmmm...it all starts with your girl getting mine drunk!" Harper responded with a fake smile.

"Who my baby? I dont recall such a thing." Quentin smirked, pouring hiself a glass if orange juice.

"Yeah yeah, she flipped on me last night. I thought we were on the same page. But no took her to the room got slapped then cussed out while crying." Harper grumbled rubbing his face, his back still bothering him from sleeping on the floor.

"Well damn. What did you do to the poor girl?" Lance questioned.

"She got mad at how much I talk to Jordan. So I told Jordan that so she wouldn't get butt hurt when I dont speak to her as much. I guess the two drunk talked last night. Jordan told her I told her what she said. Robyn's upset because and I quote....im making her seem like a childish bitch. Her words at this point I don't know what she wants." Harper spilled, Lance and Quentin shared a knowing look.

"You don't ever play relay with two women." Q stared.

"Yes because you know so much on treating women right." Harper spat, Quentin chuckled dryly pointing his fork at Harper. Slowly but surely getting tired of the jabs surrounding his relationship. It was always like that between the two. He would admit that he hiself was a meddler, always instigating out of good fun. Not to look down or belittle because you thought life was a race.