- thirty-four : more

"Makoto" hit 2k, you amazing bitches 🥺💗 thank you so much

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

After their heartfelt confession, the two sat there for a few hours, just talking about anything and everything that came to mind. Makoto opened up about her 'relationship' with Kichiro, which kind of annoyed Tsukishima. Though, he didn't mind all too much since Makoto reassured that she felt absolutely nothing for the Okinawa male.

"You dated him?" Tsukishima asked with a wrinkled nose, scowling lightly. Makoto nodded with a small chuckle, finding his expression quite amusing. "Is that why you're so good at kissing?"

"What? No." Makoto replied with an adamant shake of the head. "I never kissed Kichiro once. He didn't even hold my hand throughout our three months of "dating" or whatever."

Good. Tsukishima thought with a small huff of relief.

"So I'm a good kisser, huh?" Makoto taunted playfully, leaning into Tsukishima who rolled his eyes and shoved her face away. "Well, you are too, so that's fine."

Makoto's hand found its way to Tsukishima's left hand, connecting their pinkies. "You have nice hands."

"Thanks?" Tsukishima glanced down at her hand, noticing a bandage around three of her fingers. "What the hell happened to your hand?"

"Takumi slammed the door on my hand this morning." Makoto answered with a small scowl as she recalled the situation that led to her almost missing her flight. "It only hurts a little bit."

"Aww, want me to kiss it better?" Tsukishima cooed mockingly, placing a small kiss on Makoto's hand as he snickered.

Makoto hummed softly, pursing her lips, "My lips hurt too. Kiss it better."

"What are you, a baby?" The blond licked his lips, leaning in to kiss her lips once more. Despite this not being their first kiss, he still felt the electricity crackle as their skin collided passionately. His heart was still going crazy.

"Better?" Tsukishima asked against her lips, smirking a bit.

Makoto shook her head, "A little more."

When they finally decided that it was time to head home, they walked side by side with their pinkies linked. Ironically, they both had injured the same hand on the same day.

"Wait-" Tsukishima said as he yanked Makoto behind the bushes, hiding with her. He glanced out, sighing with relief when they weren't spotted. "Yamaguchi's out there with Yachi."

Makoto's eyes widened with surprise as she gasped quietly. Peeking out from the behind the bush, she desperately tried to catch a glance. "Are they dating? Did he finally man up and ask her out?!"

"Be quiet!" Tsukishima whisper-shouted, covering Makoto's mouth with his hand as he also peeked. "They started hanging out together after school, but Yamaguchi says they aren't official yet."

"Damn, does this mean we move fast?" Makoto asked, glancing back at Tsukishima who shrugged.

"We've been pining for each other since the first day you came here. I think it's fine." He muttered flatly, rolling his eyes at the female who nodded with a small shrug.