Chapter 13

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Let me go!" Lila screechs, She gasped as she was slapped across her face, her eyes were Bloodshot from crying all the past nights, her clothes had stained by blood , scars ran down her back and legs, she was panting hard from dehydration, she looked up the assassin and spat at him.

He glared at her, taking out a katana, he held her arm and positioned the katana to cut it, she closed her eyes for the impact but it never did.

The assassin left her side because of a tall guy, he was very muscler, and has attractive green eyes, very sharp jawline, And was a redhead.

She stared at him for a moment before shifting in her place, he motioned the remaining assassins in the room to leave, making both of them alone.

"W-Who are you?" She asked slowly with a raspy tone, she gulped with pain since her throat was burning dry, he observed her for a second before answering.

"You lool more pretty in person" he chuckled, she furrowed her eyebrows while blushing, no one has ever called her pretty, at least not without lying of course .

"Listen, I'm the only one who gets to ask questions, you just Follow my orders and answer, Alright?" He said eyeing her, she gaped at him before chuckling.

"Listen here buddy, I'm not some minion to do what any one wants! You may have called me pretty but that doesn't take you no where! Now let me go!" She sneered, he walked to her and grabbed her hair.

"Ow! Stop it !" She cried, he had a scowl and but didn't stop, her eyes went glossy but she didn't cry.

"Feisty, Can resist and attractive, How impressive, You know. I might let this slide just for once" He said before changed his tone and pulling her hair more.

"You do what i say, whether you don't want or want to, and then. you could consider your freedom" he growled, she didn't say anything at first but he gripped his hold.

"Okay! Okay! I'll do what you want! " She Begged, he let her go and watched her recover herself, he grabbed the chains and freed her, she seemed confused for moment but didn't questioned.

"If your thinking why i let you go, why did we take you here in the first place if we were going to just torture you" he explained while walking out, she wobbled out following him, since she didn't walked for months.

"W-What do you need me for?" She asked him, He smirked before saying.

"I need your assistance to take the Ladybug and black cat miraculous's" He said.

She stopped walking and leaned against the wall, she stood for a second before asking.

"How do you know about the miraculous's?" She asked, He glared at her before huffing.

"I said no questions!" He snapped, she flinched and mumbled a quick ' Sorry ' before backing away.

"For your 'question', The miraculous is a big deal in our history, you should know very soon" He turned and starts to walk away.

She followed him, she glanced around , nothing but assassins training and bowing when they passed by.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'

She saw two sparing with each other, but one survived in the end, she cringed slightly and sighed, that would be her faith if she crossed the line here, sometimes wished she didn't evolved herself with this life, but doesn't regret taking her fathers steps.

Soon she was in front of a long table. sitting in it was , The one and only Ra's Al Ghul, And his Daughter by his side, Nyssa Al Ghul.

The boy bowed as he spoke " Grandfather, Mother" They both nodded and seek Lila, She froze but she saw him giving her a side glare, She smiled fakely since she's already good with it , and bowed.

"You convinced her? How?" Nyssa Grumbled, But Ra's Al ghul shook his head at his daughter.

"That's why The league needed A male leader to rule it, unlike Talia" He spat her name with venom.

You reader might be confused, But here's the explanation, Talia was ruling the league before she died in a helicopter crash, so her younger sister, Nyssa Al ghul heard the league didn't have someone to lead it, she returned to her childhood home but not alone, She had a son, Matthew Al ghul, who she trained to take the league by power, But Talia's death made everything easier.

Then Nyssa did the unexpected, She Made sure Ra's Al ghul was returned back to life after his encounter with Slade Wilson, He was confused by returning to see Nyssa but not Talia, Nyssa told him how Talia lied to everyone about him unable to live again, He Called Talia a ' Traitor' And also his Grandson Damian, Who was Living his own life with his Father.

Ra's Made His unknown Grandson Matthew the heir to the demons head replacing Damian, but to claim the throne, Matt must prove his worthy by doing something worth leading.

He Read the history between the league and temple of miraculous, he studied how to use one, and all that, But he thought of something no one thought was possible.

By placing a miraculous into the Lazura pit, What would happpen? He Stole the bat miraculous just to try this experiment.

And it worked, It was very corrupted and powerful, it makes any who used it look like a mutant of that animal or insect.

He researched about The Miraculous Battle in paris, Researched about it, And found who would help him, Luckily, the help already moved itself to gotham itself.

And now his main plan is to obtain the most powerful Miraculouses, The ying and yang aka The ladybug and Black Cat miraculous.

"Sit down dear, We'll discuss After having dinner" She chanted, Lila slowly sat and felt eyes watching her every mood.

"Are you thinking about Making her your Betroth Matthew" Claimed Nyssa, Lila's eyes widen and turned slowly to him.

He thought for a sec before shaking his head no, Lila was relieved for that, but it actually stunged her, she pretended to not care, Why did she care? He kidnapped her anyway...

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'

Note: FWI Nyssa Al ghul is not fanmade character, she's really Talia's sister, but i found some saying she's older and other say younger than talia, so i chose to make her younger, but Matthew al ghul is my fanmade character.

Also: You Deserve this Lila "Fist bump the readers!*

:)

~Be_Spoiled03