I M P O R T A N T

Dear Readers,

This is an important announcement. 

Or rather, a very very important announcement.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This book, "Deciphering His Love" has officially crossed the 100K VIEWS milestone!

I remember when this story was first published it wasn't easy to get even 100 proper views

But with time, this story as well as the characters gained more love and adoration from more Wattpad users.

Today I am very much thankful to all those who read this story. Your comments have been the source of my happiness and motivation to continue this story. Your love for this story is something that I am delighted for.

What is happiness? For me, it would be the votes, comments and the unsaid support that I receive from you readers. There have been many times I see people start from Chapter 1 and go on for hours reading and voting for each chapter, even in the late hours of the night. Such love, I never expected to receive, but I'm glad I found it.

Thank you so much!

P.S. This is the best moment for you to tell me what you like about the book, what was your favourite chapter (mine was the one where Madhav and Shree got married- what about you?) also how you enjoyed reading it and what you expect in the upcoming chapters. I would love to hear those through comments 😇

See you soon with the next chapter!

Love,

Sathu (along with Madhav, Shree and Madhushree)

Here's more good news,

I have decided to continue my other story LAKSHMAN'S DAUGHTER. The story will continue and you can expect the next chapter to be out within the end of the following week. I will officially announce this is in the book.

For those of you who haven't read it yet, I would humbly request you to take a few minutes to read it. You will thank me later.