𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

"This is a nailbiter, folks," the announcer told the spectators as Rylee joined her team in a huddle and Morgan reloaded the cannon. Music and cheers from the crowd filled the air that surrounded the Tourney field while the players discussed their next play. While Ben tried to get the energy of his team up, Rylee's attention went to the scoreboard to see that they only had forty-seven seconds left on the clock. The score was tied at 2-2, which was somewhat surprising considering the Sherwood Falcons were Auradon's fiercest rivals.

"Akiho!" Coach Jenkins called out to the boy standing next to the princess, causing Rylee to turn her attention in the direction of the man's voice as the boy made his way to the bench. To the blonde girl's surprise, she saw her coach turning around to face the two boys from the Isle.

Jay instantly jumped to his feet and forced Carlos to stand up with him. Rylee watched as the coaches and the boys had an inaudible conversation. It wasn't long after that when the de Vil boy quickly sat back down. The Fitzherbert girl didn't miss the annoyed look on the son of Jafar's face as he pulled his small friend to his feet once again and continued talking to Coach Jenkins. After a moment of hesitation, their coach turned his attention back to his player's huddle.

"Amir!" Coach Jenkins shouted before he turned his attention back to the boys from the Isle and tossed a paddle to the white-haired boy then the two boys joined the rest of their team on the field.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos who can barely hold a shield."

"Glad you guys decided to join us," Rylee smiled at the two boys before she turned her attention back to Ben after he said her name.

"Give Mac the signal," he told his best friend, only to receive a small nod then they broke from the huddle.

As soon as Rylee, Jay, Carlos, and Ben got to the Kill Zone line, the princess slightly turned her head towards Morgan and sent her a birdcall. It didn't take long before the Macintosh girl responded right as the whistle blew. The blonde girl instantly turned her attention back to the game just in time to see the referee toss the ball into the air.

"Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in the opponent's face," the announcer's voice filled the air as the players sprinted around the field to do whatever they could to break the tied game, "and now Rylee gets the ball. Here comes the princess, hurdling maneuver at mid-field as Morgan hits Rylee's pursuer in the chest, sending him to the ground. Rylee makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the Kill Zone. Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh! What a save by Philip, the Falcons' goalkeeper!"