✿39✿

You run up to Aoi and she smiles as soon as she sees you.

"Hey!" You say with your mouth full from the pancake Inosuke gave you.

"Pfft, what are you eating?" Aoi laughs.

"Inofuke gabe me bweakfaft." You say still all muffled from the food in your mouth.

"Haha cute, I know a good place to look for dresses." Aoi grins.

"Great let's go!" You grin.

...

You're at the mall and you're looking at a cute dress shop for prom, what dress would impress Inosuke the most?

He likes the color blue...

"I think this would look cute on you Aoi." You say pointing at a certain dress

"Ooh I like this one!" Aoi says intrigued by the dress.

She holds it up close and study's the fabric and design of the dress and runs her fingers against the ridges. She smiles picturing herself wearing it.

"I like this, I think I'll get it." Aoi grins.

"Really?! Your hearts already set??" You giggle.

"I like this one a lot!" Aoi says.

Aoi isn't a picky person she doesn't care how pretty the dress is, just as long as she knows a dress looks good on her.

You on the other hand, wanted THE perfect dress, prom is like a once in a lifetime experience, it has to be perfect.

Aoi runs to the dressing room to try on her dress, and you follow alongside her, and wait by the door and look at the other people browsing for dresses and suits, since there's a girl and boy section.

You see a few people from your school here, you lean back against the wall, and let out a deep sigh and scan the dresses that you can see.

Suddenly your thoughts get interrupted by someone's arms wrapped around your waist.

"EEEEEK!!" You scream as the certain person picks you up by your waist and twirls you around.

"MISS ME?!" Inosuke smirks burying his face on your neck and planting a few kisses.

"Heya stupid." You smirk and turn around to look at his face and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Nah you're stupid." Inosuke says ruffling the top of your head.

"Are you looking for a suit too?" You say looking around.

"What else would I be doing? Gonpachiro and Monitsu are here too and... Muratatata." Inosuke says pointing at the boys browsing for suits.

"What a coincidence we went to the same store." You smile. "Did ya find a suit you like?" You ask.

"Nah, I saw you and wanted to kiss you." He smirks.

"Say no more." You smirk and grab the back of his neck.

You lock your lips onto his and close your eyes, he wraps his arm around your waist and puts his other up to your face to cup your cheek.

You pull from the kiss and smile, he's looking down super flustered, and rubbing the back of his neck with his fingers.

"I wasnt ready can we try again?" Inosuke smiles awkwardly.

"Oh my god, we're in public! People will stare at us... but yes I will later ya goof." You sigh, laying your head against his shoulder.

"I don't care I want a kiss." Inosuke whines.