Chapter 8... Scores

"What were you thinking, June?!" Effie screeched. I sigh, not listening to Effie's lecture. Then Hatmitch walks in. Well this should be interesting.
He gives me a thumbs up. I arch an eyebrow. "Good job, sweetheart." I scowl. Haymitch knows I hate him calling me that.
"Good job? Is that all you have to say about this?" Effie hisses. "What are they going to do? They're already going into the games. I think that's punishment enough," Haymitch says. I sigh. "Don't remind me," I muttered. What I meant by that was; don't remind me I'm basically being sent to my death.
Dawson looks at me knowingly. I close my eyes, questioning everything I've done since the first day of training. I should have allied with the careers or Dawson. I shouldn't have shown my skills with knives. I shouldn't have done anything the way I have.
But it's too late to do anything now. The games are two days away. Two days. Two days until I have to fight for my life. Two days. It's just not enough time. It's just not enough.

Our stylists, Dawson, Effie, and Haymitch are gathered on the sofas, waiting for our scores to be shown.
"From district twelve, Dawson green, with a score of... Ten," Ceaser Flickerman announces. Everyone in the room cheers happily for Dawson.
"Also from district twelve, Juniper Wayward," Ceaser hesitated, his eyes widening. I close my eyes, and pull my knees closer to my chest.
"With the first twelve in history! Wow!"
Did he just say twelve? Oh crap