Chapter 14

Your PoV

"Bye unnie, safe driving."

"Yup, thanks for accompanying me." Jihyo unnie said and smiled.

I nodded and after we bid goodbye, I watched her drive away before I walked inside the house. I inserted my key before I opened the door and just as I stood at the doorway, I could hear Chaeyoung unnie laughing from the kitchen.

"I'm home!"

I closed the door behind me before I headed to the kitchen. I was surprised to see Mina unnie in the kitchen too.

"Hi, unnie! I didn't know you're here! How are you doing?"

"Hi Y/N. I'm doing fine. How about you, how's your day?"

"It was good. What are you two doing anyway?" I asked as I allowed myself to get in and walk to the counter where I saw various ingredients in the counter.

"Cooking. Mina doesn't have any schedule, so do I. So while you're out we stayed here and watched some movies, have time together."

"That's cool, now I know why I didn't get any call from you that day," I said to Chaeyoung unnie teasingly.

"Why would I call you?"

"Well, I came home a bit late than I told, you know," I said causing Mina unnie laugh.

"I see you're being so hands on your sister huh?" Mina unnie said to Chaeyoung unnie.

Chaeyoung unnie just rolled her eyes as she went to check her phone to check the time.

"We finished off early but Jihyo unnie and I went to a shop nearby to get something for her sister," I said.

I told her already because I knew she'd ask why I was late too. Besides, I texted her before we left the company, I think she didn't see it, considering she's busy with Mina unnie. Which is nice, I mean they do need time off together.

"You went out with Jihyo unnie?" Chaeyoung unnie asked with something different with her tone.

I felt Mina unnie staring at me too which made everything different. As if I am on a hot seat.

"Uhh yeah, after our schedule together. She drove me back here after."

"Oh did she leave already?" Mina unnie asked.

I nodded as I looked at her, it's obvious that her question is just out of nowhere as if she's trying to divert the tension that is building at the moment.

"She just asked me if I am free to go with her. She's getting a gift for her sister, that's all."

"Right, she did mention that she'll visit her family next week. Babe, she asked us if we can company her, right? But we got this day set for us. Jihyo was understanding with it." Mina unnie said as she brushed her hand on Chaeyoung unnie arm.

Chaeyoung unnie looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I remember."

"We didn't stay longer outside. After that she drove me back here already." I said.

"I know Y/N, good thing Jihyo unnie did. Anyway did you eat? We're just about to finish this one." Unnie said which made me sigh in relief as she officially dropped the topic.

Phew! Good thing Mina unnie's here!

"I'll eat later. I'll just go to my room, you two should continue what you are doing here," I said as I left the kitchen and I heard Mina unnie laughing.

"We'll call you once the food is ready!" Chaeyoung unnie shouted from the kitchen.

"I doubt that! Just have fun, lovebirds! I'll be in my room until I need to!"

As I got to my room, I closed the door and threw my bag on the bed. I just went to my closet to change my clothes before I rested on my bed and got my phone. I started scrolling down through my phone, checking some messages from the fans expressing how much they missed me but something new caught my attention.

It was me and Jihyo unnie coming out from the shop we went to a while ago. I read the caption and can't help but shake my head as I find how funny that many fans like that interaction. And we're also trending.

'Y/N and Jihyo together today! They are so cute aren't they?'

I continued scrolling on Twitter and found cute posts about me and Jihyo unnie. Most of them posted the previous interactions we had, saying how much they miss our chemistry as we look good together.

Is it weird that I think the same too? Well, that's what I've been thinking before. It sucks that it's just all right there and nothing more.

Just as I was about to set my phone down, I got a message from Yeji. Since I arrived at the company and started to know the artists under the company, I was happy that I was able to build friendships outside my group. Don't get me wrong, I love the unnies but of course, I want to know more people and this career I am taking now is a huge help for that.

'Y/N-ssi! How have you been? We're having a party at our dorm, are you free later?'

I think first. It's been a long time since I went out with them. We barely see each other in the building too as I've been out of it and just starting to go back again. Also, they have been busy after the success of their comeback and comeback.

Y/N: Hi Yeji! Of course, I'm free later.

Yeji: Good! We'll be waiting for you! The girls misses you alot!

Y/N: I'll be there. I miss y'all too!

Y/N: What should I bring for later?

Yeji: Don't mind! Just be here, okay?

Y/N: Fine, fine! I'll be there.

After that conversation, Yeji asked me what time should I be in the dorm. I decided to just get a cab to drive me there. I went to my closet and just grabbed the same casual dress before I went downstairs where I knew Chaeyoung and Mina unnie would be and I was right when I saw them in the living room and getting cozy.

"Hey guys, sorry to disturb you. Unnie, I'm going out tonight, Yeji texted me asking if I wanna hang out with them." I said to Chaeyoung unnie.

"Oh? Are you?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure what time I'd be home but If I'll be late, I'll just tell you," I said.

"Oh, that sounds fun. Chae, let Y/N, it's just Yeji and the girls. They've been missing Y/N." Mina unnie convince.

"Okay, how are you going then?"

"I'll just take a cab, it's still early, that wouldn't be a problem," I said.

I bit my lip as I waited for Chaeyoung unnie's reply but it didn't take long as she sighed and nodded.

"Thanks, unnie! I'll just go and grab something for the girls. You two can go back cuddling there!" I said before I left the house still hearing their laughter behind me.