Chapter 22

3rd POV

Liligorna and Demiris looked into the large crater they created. They could see only ash or molten stone. They started walking back where the others rushed. after minutes of walking, they saw explosions in the distance. As they got closer, they saw that humans were attacking their army and the other gods were fighting with ranked officers from the human empire.

Demiris extended his right arm and opened his fist. A small orange or appeared in his palm. The orb darted at the enemy forces and with a large explosion, it destroyed thousands of soldiers.

Liligorna grabbed his last sword and threw it at the enemy forces. As the sword hit a soldier it ricocheted to another soldier. Then he lifted up his healthy hand and closed his fist. The blood on the ground turned into tiny needles and the needles penetrated almost every enemy soldier.

Ten humans landed in front of Liligorna and Demiris. The humans were wearing a red dress and two of them had golden symbols on their dress.

Demiris: I take the five on the left.

Liligorna: Fine by me.

Liligorna cracked his fists and looked at his five opponents. One of them rushed at him and wanted to separate his head from his neck. As soon as that red-dressed person got closer his arm which he was holding the sword with fell down. Liligorna, on the other hand, was holding his blade in his right hand. Before Liligorna's first opponent could react, he was halved.

Two other red-dressed people decided to attack Liligorna. One of them used a sword the other was using a spear. The one with the sword was faster and got close pretty fast. Liligorna with a swift slash destroyed his sword along with half of his head. The one with the spear got close and his weapon was destroyed as well but he wasn't killed, yet. The person started shaking because he couldn't even realize how fast Liligorna was.

Liligorna walked up to him and grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up. Liligorna looked directly into his eye and both of their eyes started glowing red. The fourth one rushed at Liligorna to save his friend but Liligorna killed him with a single cleave. Then Liligorna crushed the man's throat and as it was crushed the man exploded and a red ball was left in Liligorna's grip. Liligonra closed his fist and the ball vanished.

His broke arm was healed as the ball disappeared. Then he turned to the last guy whose dress had golden patterns.

Liligorna: I presume you are their leaders.

man: You could say that. But I wouldn't be so relaxed if I were you.

Liligorna: Why's that?

man: Your friend will die in any seconds now. The leader of the other five has a very short temper.

Liligorna: I see.

man: I hope you have said your goodbyes to each other because you won't meet ever again.

Liligorna: If my friend had a bad day... sometimes the rules of common sense don't apply to him.

man: What?

A loud crack could have been heard and a half-crushed head flew between Liligorna and the last man.

Liligorna: Yeah. It seems he had a very bad day.

man: Do I have to do everything?

The man dashed at Liligorna with his sword in his hand. Liligorna was simply standing still. When Liligorna's opponent got close enough he unleashed a vertical cleave. The man blocked it and was able to kick Liligorna.

The two of them clashed again and Liligorna ended up breaking his sword.

Liligorna: It seems Adam really decreased its durability.

Liligorna caught the blade of his foe's sword and bent it.

man: What are you? You can't be a normal vampire. I have killed hundreds of vampires and you are far beyond their power.

Liligorna: Hah

The man trusted his blade at Liligorna who simply punched the blade. The sword was destroyed.

Liligorna: I am a God.

Liligorna's fist went straight across the man's throat. As he stopped his fist, he lifted his fist up, cutting the man's head into two.

As the body of the man fell Demiris walked up to Liligorna.

Demiris: You took your time killing them.

Liligorna: yeah. I am a little tired after our fight with Adam.

Demiris: I know. Let's go and finish this up.

They turned around to see what had happened while they were busy. Their army was resting and the enemy has been defeated. They saw as Gob's slaves were walking around and helping everyone. Then Gík walked to Liligorna and Demiris.

Gík: Both of you should go back to Layer6 with the army. You need to rest. We will take care of thigs here.

Demiris: Are you sure?

Liligorna: Yeah, we might be tired but not too tired.

Gík: You should go.

Gík started pushing Liligorna and Demiris and thus they finally gave in and with the army on their side, they walked back. Only Gob's slaves and the three gods stayed there.

In the distance, a light pink glow appeared and a strange pink thunder struck the ground next to them.

Ilri: What is going on?

Erli: What are they doing?

Wofy: I have a bad feeling about this...

Suddenly the three gods were struck at the same time and a pink cage appeared around them. In the next second twenty men appeared. They were wearing a black hood and dress. They knocked the slaves out with a single hit.

The gods saw what happened and using their weapon they tried to get free from the cage. The cage was stronger than their weapons and did let them out. The men in back picked the unconscious slaves up and touched the cages. When the last one touched a cage, they vanished.