Chapter 2

Once I got home I tried my hardest to get to the nearest bathroom before steve saw. But he was in the kitchen and saw me running and caught me in a splint second before I could get upstairs. Damn it Steve! "Whoa what the matter?" Steve inquired. "Nothing Is the matter ?!" I say as quick as possible trying to get out of Steve's grip but it tightens. " What happened ?" Steve asked again.

"Nothing happen Steve." I said annoyed. Steve turned my hands so he can see the bloody knuckles, "Then what happened to these? Huh ?" Steve says while yanking my hands forward for him to see. "Ouch, Steve stop your hurting me." I whimpered while he stared at my bloody knuckles.

"Did you get into another fight ?" "I only punched him about 3 times and he uh he deserved it ." He gave me a look, " He did !" I say nervous but annoyed at the same time while taking my hands finally out of his grip, rubbing my hands where he held.

"Makayla, it doesn't matter that he deserved it, mom gonna kick your ass.." i stop him halfway through, " Not unless we don't tell them ?" Steve huffed and put his fingers through his hair. "What was this fight about, then I will think about it ?" He states while I look at him wide eyed. I didn't want him to know, I didn't want seem like I wanted attention. Steve gave me a look that says " I'm waiting."

  " I uh it was because uh of uh..."  I  start to stutter and steve looks at me like I'm pathetic. " I started to walk away and uh troy started at me again and uh i uh " I start stuttering again, embarrassed at the reason why. "Just spit it out Makayla !" Steve yelled impatiently. "Because He Said Our Parents Don't Love Me !!" I shouted looking at Steve and he looked disappointed and confused as well as annoyed of course he did.

    Steve says annoyed, scoffing " They love you " " uhuh tell that to every time they criticized me or yelled at me for something stupid huh? When was the last time they were proud of me Steve huh ? What ever I'm going in my room. " I say  while leaving teary eyed, grabbing bandages, wrapping them while heading to my room. Then shutting the door, I finally let the tears fall the were trapped in my eyes. 

After  having a quiet dinner I go back to my room and lay in my bed staring at my Phantom of the opera poster. I hear my walkie start to make noise. *Come in Makayla, I repeat come in Makayla.* Will says into his walkie. I smile * Yes Will ?* *You good?* Will asked with concern in his voice. I smile at his concern.* Yea I'm good now thanks will*
*You excited for the campaign tomorrow over?* Haha he is so cute no shut up makayla. *haha yes I am .....over*   whenever I talk with will I get this feeling in my stomach and this warm feeling. *Thanks for cheering me up over* you say happily. *No problem Makayla, I would do again if you needed me to ... over*
   I blush at his comment and feel the warmness in my chest again. No Makayla he doesn't like you like that. *Bye Will see you tomorrow goodnight... over* I say. *Bye Makayla goodnight...over and out.* I throw my walkie to side smiling cheekily maybe it won't be that bad before falling asleep happily for once. But what I  didn't know was, that was one of the last times I did....

Author's Note - Hope you all like this chapter can't wait to write more. Thank you all again for the love and support you all have given me. You all have given me something to be excited about and I love  you all for that. Till we meet again. 
      With lots of luv 🥰 😘
                    -MG