🧸twenty eight🧸

"I don't know, Saint Laurent clothes don't hit as hard." Yangyang thought out loud, looking at the girl.

"Really? Should we go for Gucci next or Off-White?"

Haneul stood in front of the fitting room, eyes glued to the floor as she awkwardly picked at her nails. She hated fitting rooms.

Just a couple of feet away from her were the bags from the previous stores. All the stores they had been to were expensive brands and looking at the prices made her soul want to leave her body.

"Okay enough examining. What are the thoughts?" Yukhei said, hiding the girl behind him.

"I think it's okay, but maybe we can go for a lighter color for the shirt. We have like seven black shirts here already." Yangyang explained.

"I think it looks fine on her but it's a shame it hides her nice figure." Ten commented.

"How about you sunshine?" Yukhei asked, looking back at her. He always made sure she had a say in it.

"I think I agree with both of them. How about getting a size smaller in the color beige?" Haneul mumbled. "I'm not really comfortable in heels too."

"Yes ma'am." Yukhei saluted, grabbing Yangyang to get the clothes that were needed to complete the look. Haneul took a seat about three feet away from Ten.

"After this what do you want to buy? Would you like to each lunch first?" Ten asked, scrolling through his phone for places to eat.

"Is it alright if I pay for lunch?" She requested. "I know I don't have much to give an expensive meal but I want to repay you guys."

"As much as I want to refuse, I'm guessing you feel guilty and want to repay us somehow." Ten sighed. He put his phone down and wondered for a bit. "Fine, but Yukhei wouldn't agree so we need to plan it well."

Haneul could finally breathe properly after hearing his approval. "I'll follow your lead then."

It became quiet between them as Ten seemed deeply conflicted. She had noticed it since earlier but didn't want to intrude on his thoughts.

"Do you really not remember me?" Ten asked, hesitantly breaking the silence.

"I don't get where you're coming from." Haneul answered.

"We met once when you visited Korea. We even have a picture together." Ten pulled the Polaroid from his pocket and handed it to her.

It was indeed her in the picture probably at age 14 or 15 along with Mark and who she thinks is Ten. Now that she looked at it, she vaguely remembered meeting him but couldn't recall anymore than that.

"I can't really recall the details but this did refresh my memory." Haneul admitted. "When I had my accident back in Canada I also hit my head really hard and I have a hard time remembering some things."

"I figured." Ten sighed. "I heard the only ones you really remember are just Taeyong and Johnny. Lucky bastards."

"I'm sorry." Haneul apologized. She could only remember the most of the bad things clearly.

"It's alright sis. We can always start over again." Ten assured.

"Were we really close?"

"I was your favorite before Taeyong." Ten let out a dramatic sob, making the girl chuckle. He dropped the act and ruffled her hair. "I'm just glad you're doing better now that Mark brought you here."

"I guess I am doing better." Haneul mumbled, a small smile adorning her lips. "I wouldn't have made it this far without Jaemin."

"Oh yes. Your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" Haneul shouted in a whisper. "I'm serious though. He even confronted Damien."

"What? That lame excuse of a human is in Korea? Ten huffed in disbelief. "Bitch where is he? I will throw hands."

"Calm down! I don't know why he's here but Jaemin won't even let him breathe around me." Haneul explained.

Ten rolled his eyes. "Girl seriously? If I were you I'd sucker punch his sorry ass back to Canada."

"Why do you hate him so—"

"First of all, he was the reason why we nearly lost you." Ten interjected, holding up a finger. "Second of all, he was the reason why Mark beat himself up for what happened to you. Even Yuta wants to put him out of his misery."

"Hey, we found some other clothes that would look really good on her." Yukhei said, walking up to the two. He was surprised to see them sitting closely. "That's so unfair!"

"I want to be close to her too." Yangyang grumbled, crossing his arms. "You can't hog her to yourself!"

"Yes I can." Ten teased, sipping his drink.

"She didn't even talk or look at me the first time we met." Yukhei pouted.

"Don't fight." Haneul squeaked, getting in between them. "I'll try on the outfits now but I'll only take Yanyang's comments. Then when we go to Adidas later I'll only take Yukhei's comments."

"Really?" Yukhei asked, handing her the clothes. Yangyang handed her the clothes in his arms and smiled.

"Yeah, but we're eating after we pay here." Haneul said, walking into the dressing room.

"Haneul wants to eat at the food court and chose my card to pay with." Ten lied without batting an eyelash. He winked at Haneul before she had closed the door.

Maybe she could learn some social and survival skills from him.

After about thirty minutes of trying on clothes and sorting them out, they could finally pay for the clothes.

"The total will be 15,316,191 Won." The cashier said. Haneul felt her soul ascend at the mention of the amount. They had the cashier pick a random credit card for it to be fair.

"My precious card." Yangyang sighed, signing a couple of things.

"You're rich anyway dude." Yukhei shrugged. he patted the younger's back which didn't really comfort him.

"Do you have a swimsuit?" Yangyang asked, regaining his soul. His face suddenly flushed red at his straightforward question.

"Yangyang I never thought you were this kind of man." Ten solemnly said, shaking his head. "Mark would totally pummel you if he were here."

"Shut up shortie!" Yangyang snapped.

"I do have my school swimsuit from middle school." Haneul answered. "Why?"

"NCT and WAYV are going to have a vacation and we're bringing you guys."

"Really?"

"A school swimsuit is too naughty for Yang—"

"I will shove my fist down your throat and rip your heart out if you don't shut up." Yangyang threatened.

"Sorry about them." Yukhei bowed in apology. "Let's buy you a better swimsuit."

The boys shared a knowing look behind her back. The plan was nearing and they couldn't wait.

A/N

This was a mess but yeah there you go

Excited for the vacation? I'm currently writing the vacation arc and lemme tell you how excited I am to publish them wkeksmf