Chapter 11: Temari Demon and Arrow Demon

Third person POV

After attacking Tamayo's house, the Temari demon got her ball back as the paper used for cloaking dropped on the ground.

The Temari demon laughed and said, "you were right, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of nowhere!"

"The handiwork of a Blood Demon Arts wielder adept at hiding objects. And are the demon hunters accompanied by a demon? What's going on here?" The Arrow demon, known as Yahaba, questioned. confused at how 2 demon hunters were accompanied by a demon.

"Isn't this fun?" The Temari demon laughed as she bounced two of her balls.

"Still, I have to say, Susamaru... your way of doing things is so immature. So careless. You splattered me! You splattered my kimono with dust!" Yahaba grunted, annoyed.

"Oh stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my Temari, so who cares? And now we can have fun!" The Temari demon, Susamaru, says as she then throws her two balls once again at the house and got it back with some dust again.

"You've gone and splattered me again!" Yahaba yelled.

"You're so uptight. Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled. And besides..." Susamaru trailed and began to laugh as the dust cleared, revealing Nanami holding the Kamado siblings protectively. Nanami glared at the demon's direction knowing who they are after.

"Found em'! Found em'!" Susamaru added.

'A Temari? So, she caused all this damage by throwing that Temari?' Tanjiro thought.

'That woman... is she one of Kibutsuji's minions?' Yushiro thought, while protectively holding Tamayo.

Susamaru maniacally laughs as she threw two of her Temaris again and bounced everywhere inside the house destroying everything it lands on. But then, the Temari was about to hit Tamayo when Yushiro stepped in.

"Lady Tamayo!" He exclaimed, using his body to shield Tamayo when the Temari changes its trajectory and destroys Yushiro's head and splattering it so bad. Both Nanami and Tanjiro saw what happened to him and were shocked.

"Yushiro!" Nanami yelled. Her eyes widen at the sight as Yushiro's headless body fell into Tamayo's arms. Memories from the war started to resurfaced in her mind as she clenches her fist in anger. Tanjiro cursed under his breath but turned to Nezuko.

"Nezuko! Take the Lady sleeping in the back room somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro said.

"It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Tamayo informed.

"Understood! Nezuko!" Tanjiro said as Nezuko followed his order and left. Tanjiro went and touched Nanami's arm to snap her out. She looked at Tanjiro who gave her a concerned look as she gave him a smile and a nod of confirmation as they stood up and faced towards the two demons, their swords drawn.

Susamaru laughed and said, "that's one down!"

'Her color signature is a lot thicker than any of the other demons we faced before! Is it because its stronger? No, there's something more to it than that! Could it be because of Muzan? Stay focus Nanami! Dattebane!' Nanami thought. The Temari balls returned to Susamaru and was bounced by her once again.

"The demon hunter wearing hanafuda-like earrings and the girl with red hair and a spiral-crested symbol on the back of her haori... its you two, isn't it?" Susamaru asked.

'So, we're the ones they're targeting?' Tanjiro thought.

"I was wondering when you'll show up, thought you got sidetracked when you saw humans on the way here, dattebane." Nanami mocked as Tanjiro and Tamayo looked at the red head.