Gift?

є∂ιтє∂!!!

Lisa POV

I woke up and a little bit of tired from working my paperworks, i went down and saw the unnies eating their breakfast.

"Hey lis Come eat with us!" Rose called me and join with them.

"Eat this" jennie unnie place a Gorgeous Pancake with Berry's anD syrup.

"Woah whats with this?" I ask smelling the delicious Pancakes.

"pancakes of course" Jisoo unnie spoke taking a sip of her hot coffee.

"Just eat darling ill make you some Banana milk shake as your favorite!" Jennie unnie said and went to the blender.

While i was eating i notice that everyone is confused specially our maids.

"Oh! What we have here!?" Hyeri came with widen eyes.

Everyone knows Jennie dont do things in the kitchen will she do but just helping.

"Yah what happened to her?" Hyeri ask taking a seat besides me. "I Dont know" I respond

"here's your shake!, oh hyeri your here i got you something!" Jennie unnie said.

"Yah! what happened during i was gone did i missed something?" I ask, Rosè suddenly chuckle.

"We dont know we woke up and this happened!" Jisoo said.

"Jinjja, As early?" Hyeri Shooks.

"Eommoni!" I called Jennie unnies Person maid was cleaning at the corner. "Ne? Do you need anything?"

"Aniyo, im just going to ask what did we missed all day without Jennie unnie?" I ask

she smile and make a Circle "She have a date to attend" She whisper.

"Woah! Jinjja?" Rose shocked "Ne!"

"Woah Jennie unnie is going on a date! " Hyeri shockingly.

"How? And Who?" Rose ask.

"Hyeri!! Heres your~ whY are you looking at me like that? " She changed her topic.

"Unnie! You didn't told us your going on a date!" I said pouting.

"Aigo!!! This kid hiding Secrets!" Jisoo unnie said.

"Is that for hyeri?" Rose ask look at the pink Big Gift on her hands."here! , and im not going on a Date you Idiots ill explain later!"

Hyeri starting unwrap her gift and it was a expensive Dress:

"Woah! Unnie are you sure this~"

"Ne, do you like it?" Jennie said not letting hyeri said.

"Kamsahamnida!, i really love it, this is my first ever expensive dress" Hyeri said.