New feels

"Are... are you mad at me?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori shook his head and opened the car door for Wakatoshi and placed his hand over Wakatoshi's head incase the big baby bumps his head.

Satori made his way to the driver's seat and he turned to look at the other cars. He saw Tooru's car leaving and Eita following Tooru's car. Satori swiftly followed Eita's car and he saw Koutarou driving behind him.

"Did I do something wrong?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori didnt answer which made Wakatoshi more anxious.

The red haired kept his eyes on the road and he reached out to hold Wakatoshi's hand and he kissed it before giving it a light squeeze.

"You should take a nap baby sushi." Satori said and Wakatoshi didn't reply. He just quietly sat on his seat and closed his eyes and played asleep.

As if he can sleep in this situation. The tension was to thick and he knew something was bothering Satori but the other male won't tell him.

Tooru was just quietly driving his car while Tetsurou was still being emotional in the passenger's seat. He just remembered what he did last night.

"I'm a fucking embarrassment. Now Tsukishima will think I am some kind of freak. Fucking hell." Tetsurou said and hugged his cat plushie from the UshiTen couple.

"Shit. I am so embarrassing when drunk." Tetsurou groaned.

"Amen." Tooru said and nodded.

"You remembered who carried you to my car when you started crying about Kei-chan again?" Tooru asked.

"Wasn't it you?" Tetsurou asked.

"No man. It was Iwa-chan. I only held your hand and comforted you." Tooru said and Tetsurou gasped.

"Shet man. He hella strong." Tetsurou said.

"I carried you and Eita to your rooms upstairs on my own tho." Tooru said and Tetsurou hummed.

"But you're stronger of course." Tetsurou said and Tooru smirked.

"Of course. Oikawa Tooru best boy." Tooru says proudly.

Shirabu was sitting on the passenger seat of Semi's car. Semi was driving the car while holding Shirabu's hand. The younger male was not even mad about how Semi would kiss it sometimes.

"You're that happy?" Kejirou asked and Eita smiled but he still kept his eyes on the road.

"Mhmmm. Happy because I get to have you all by myself for a few hours but... also feeling sad that you're going back to Australia." Eita said.

"We'll be okay... we're going to be okay. We can make this work." Eita said and kissed Kenjirou's hand.

"Keep your eyes on the road." Kenjirou said and shifted of his seat.

"Yes sir." Eita says still keep his eyes on the road and he got a kiss on the cheek from Kenjirou.

"Don't do something stupid once I'll leave the country okay?" Kenjirou asked and Eita nodded.

"Yes sir. I won't do anything stupid." Kenjirou hummed and he took out his phone to take a photo of their hands intertwined and of course Semi who was driving.

Hope I won't fucking regret this... Think positive Kenjirou. Think positive. Trust Semi Eita and try to forget about that pesky ex you have.

"What are you going to do tomorrow-"

"Sawamura-san we have to talk about this thing." Koushi said and Daichi felt seriously scared and nervous as he started thinking about the wrong things he did ever since he was still little.