☔ Anniversary - Norton X 🌷 Reader

Requested by: Ashiling-Aaliyah

A/N: My exams for this week are finally over! I have a term break next week which means I'll probably have more time for updating :D Also, prepare your tissues, I cried while writing this. Anyways, I hope you enjoy~

~

Started writing: 17/07/20
Finished writing: 18/07/20

~

Your POV

Nortin had been dating you for almost a year, and it's going to be your first anniversary together next week.

"Hey Y/N" You heard Norton say as he wrapped his arms around your waist and put his head on your shoulder. You turned around to ruffle his hair. To your shock, you noticed that the hair on his head was getting lesser.

"Norton what happened to your hair?"

He looked up at you, looking slightly alarmed. "Huh? Oh! That, I think I've been pretty stressed lately. That's probably why." He chuckled.

"You should go see a doctor. You've been complaining about headaches a lot too. I read somewhere that it might be -" You rambled on, but he quickly interrupted you.

"Relax, I'm fine! You don't have to worry so much." He laughed and gave you a playful shove.

Suddenly, he looked at the time. "Oh wait, I got to go. I'll be back in a bit! I have a meeting with Jack in a bit." He said and jumped off the bed, running out of your shared room.

Just then, you noticed how horrendously messy your room was. You looked at the piles of Norton's undid laundry, and your books lying around on the floor messily. You decided that you should clean up the room while he was out since you didn't know what to do anyways.

When you picked up Norton's messy clothes, you heard a soft "smack", like something had dropped on the floor. You looked down and saw a packet of pills.

You quickly put down the pile of dirty clothes and picked up the packet of pills. Were they for his headaches? You thought.

They didn't look like normal painkillers at all. You felt confused and extremely worried at the same time. You decided to go ask Emily what it was. Emily used to work at a hospital, so she'll know what it is.

You took the packet of pills and walked to Emily's room. You knocked on the door, but no one answered. Perhaps she was helping out at the manor's clinic today.

You walked out of the survivors' dormitory and headed towards the clinic.

"Y/N!" Someone called your name. You turned around, finding yourself face-to-face with Jack. Wasn't he supposed to be with Norton?

"Hi Jack, wait, aren't you supposed to be with Norton right now?"

Jack looked shocked at first, but he immediately replied. "Norton? Oh yeah. Well, you see, he had to go to the bathroom a while ago and I realised I forgot to take something from my room. So yeah."

"I see..." You said.

"Well, where are you going?"

"I have to ask Emily something. She isn't in her room, so I'm going to the clinic to find her."

Jack gasped. "Wait, didn't you know that Emily's in a match right now?"

"Really?"

"Yeah! How did you not know? The news of it was spreading like wildfire!"