Chapter 15

Your PoV

It's already past seven when I got the Itzy's dorm. I texted Chaeyoung unnie that I got to their dorm safely just as she said. After that, I dragged myself in front of their dorm, carrying a simple gift that I brought even tho Yeji insisted that I didn't have to. I rang the doorbell and waited a second before the door went open and Yuna greeted me with a kind smile.

"Unnie! Guys! Y/N unnie's here!"

I couldn't help but smile as I felt Yuna's joy as she let me in after she opened the door wide.

"Oh Y/N! I told you that you don't need to bring anything!"

"Come on, it's okay. I know it's been a while too, I miss you all so just accept this." I said as I gave them the gifts I got. It was quick but a thoughtful gift, something I know they'll enjoy and keep.

"Thank you! Anyway, let's go, let's go! The other girls are just finishing their preparation. Yuna, close the door." Yeji said.

"Yup!"

Yeji and I went to their living room as Yun followed behind. As we got there, Lia and Chaeryeong saw me and they instantly dropped what they were doing.

"Y/N! Glad you made it!"

"Well, I can't miss this, can I? I heard this is a celebratory party for your first win! Congratulations girls! You deserve it!"

"Unnie! I missed you, we barely see you in the company but we understand. You need your rest after everything." Chaeryeong said as she hugged me.

"Well, thank you. I'm glad to say I'm back and you'll probably see me more in the company in the next few days." I chuckled.

"Was that a spoiler? Are you preparing a comeback with the sunbaes?" Lia asked.

I just shrugged but of course, there's no way they won't find out about that. Ryujin came out from their kitchen and as she saw me, she greeted me with a warm hug too.

"We were sad when you weren't able to come to our concert, but we understand the situation. How are you doing?" She asked.

"Back to work again."

"You're happy, right?"

"Are you serious? Of course, especially now that the unnies and I will get to see each other around again." I said.

Yeji and Yuna left as they said they had something to get while Chaeryeong, Lia, and Ryujin stayed with me in the living room.

"Oh right, I heard you guys are no longer staying in one dorm. I can't wait for it to happen to us." Chaeryeong said which made me laugh.

"Well, it's kinda new for us, especially for the unnies. They've been together for the longer years. But yeah, this happening can't be avoided. We'll see each other in the company and sometimes we visit the other girls' apartment."

"Guys! Let's eat first, we can talk and catch up while doing it!" Yeji called.

___________________

It's almost a couple of hours since I got to Itzy's dorm. They had a lot of stories that they told me. Their preparation for coming back to the concert, how hectic, but at the same time it was fun.

"It's overwhelming sometimes too, plus the haters who will just bring you down. It's crazy." Lia said.

"I know, it's kinda tiring sometimes. Back in the Philippines, I used to encounter that but it became too much after I was announced as part of Twice. I mean, there are positive comments but there are also hate comments. It's overwhelming especially if you're not really used to it." I said.

"They just have always something to say. Even if you give out your best, people will point out your weakness or insecurity." Chaeryeong said sadly which made me smile at her and hold her hand.

"But after all everything we have our fans that we love us. And the most important thing is we have our members, right? If I'm honest, I prefer being with the unnies even if they are chaotic sometimes. It's just different when it's just me and Chaeyoung unnie in the apartment compared to before." I said.

We continued to talk and took some pictures too. We ate a cake, and also ice cream. We played some music and played games. It was almost ten when we decided to end the day. I already texted Chaeyoung unnie earlier informing her that I'll be going home already. As I bid goodbye to the girls, Ryujin insisted on going with me outside while I waited for Chaeyoung unnie.

"Bye guys, see you around the building. Congratulations again!" I said and hugged each of them.

"We had a fun time, Y/N. I hope you did too."

"It's definitely a great time chatting with y'all. Goodnight guys!"

Ryujin and I went out of the dorm as we waited for Chaeyoung unnie. She said she'll arrive in a few minutes, the last time I checked. It's already late and it's really hard to get a cab by this time.

"Thank you for coming today again. Let's do it again next time." Ryujin said.

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll happen pretty soon," I said and chuckled.

"You're really letting the cat out without letting it out huh?"

"Kinda?" I shrugged and we both laughed.

"But I should be the one thanking you. I mean all you of course. I was surprised Yeji texted me, I mean that's normal but we know everyone is busy. I'm so happy you let me celebrate this moment with all of you." I said.

"Well, I kinda told Yeji to invite you. Don't get me wrong, it's nice that we celebrate it together but we thought of you as you're also not just a friend."

"A rumored member." I joked making us both laugh.

"That's true, it was fun going back on those times."

"Yeah, it's chaotic. Midzys are kind to me too so your group and your fans brought a lot to me too." I said.

A few moments later, a cab stopped in front of us.

"Y/N."

"Unnie!"

"Hi, Chaeyoung unnie!" Ryujin greeted.

"Hi, Ryujin! Thanks for watching out Y/N."

"That's nothing, unnie. Go in, Y/N. Thank you again."

"Welcome, goodnight Ryujin. Say my thank you to the girls! See you around!"

I went inside the cab and bid goodbye to Ryujin. She stood there until the cab was already far which I could see through the mirror.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, so much fun. Is Mina unnie back in her apartment? Sorry we got caught up, you had to pick me up late."

"It's okay. It's not that late tho. Mina's back in her apartment after I got your text."

I nodded and hooked my phone to see the time and check if I got the message but I saw a notification from my Instagram. It's Itzy's account posting our pictures together and tagging me.

'Thank You Y/N-ssi for coming and for the gifts! We had so much fun, thank you for your kind words!'

I liked the post and left a short comment. Just me thanking them too. Not so long we arrived at our apartment. I went to my room as I was full of the food I ate from Itzy's dorm. I told unnie that I'd be sleeping already and she let me too.

I went to my bathroom to remove my makeup and brush my teeth. I changed into my pajamas and slumped on my bed when my phone chimed.

'Can we go out for some coffee tomorrow?'