~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18~

You continued to follow the cries of the bird, it was definitely close since you were able to hear it in this dense forest. You made sure to look at the ground just in case you accidentally stepped on a lego or anything, luckily you didn't.
After a few minutes of running, you saw the bird in the sky..it was a falcon. You changed your direction to follow the bird then continued to run. You ran as fast as you could as you saw the bird dive down to most likely catch it's prey...which might be Koko. "No!" You ran towards where the bird dived down. When you got there you saw the bird holding down an orange-haired lego woman dressed in silver armor with its talon. The woman had a bow and was shooting arrows at the bird but it had no effect.
"Oh no..." You looked down at the ground and laid your eyes on a rock "Sorry.." You said picking up the rock then chucking it at the bird. You didn't throw it too hard but you threw it hard enough to make the bird let go of the woman and fly away. The woman let out a small gasp then turned to you panting harshly.
"Are you okay?..." You asked approaching her slowly, she backed up a bit but once you knelt down in front of her she just stared up at you. "Y-Yeah...Thank you for saving me..." She said continuing to pant..she must've been running from that bird for a while. You lowered your hand down next to her backing her back up "Hey hey hey it's okay...come onto my hand. I can tell you need some rest. What's your name?" You asked.
"I....I'm Koko.." She answered crawling onto your hand then laying down. You smiled, knowing that you found Koko. Then out of nowhere, you heard small snores coming from her...she must be exhausted...You sighed as you cupped Koko over your chest then began to walk back the way you ran. When you occasionally would glance at Koko you couldn't help but smile a bit, sure you felt bad for her but it felt kinda nice knowing she chose to sleep on you.
After a few minutes, you finally found the others waiting for you "There you are!" (B/N) yelled as everyone turned to you "SHHH!" You shushed pointing to Koko sleeping on you "She's sleeping!" You whispered making (B/N) not "Sorry!" He whispered back "Let's hurry up and get back." Mr. Liu said then you all began to walk back to where you walked from.

-Back at Home-

Koko was still asleep..you were watching her sleep on your bed while the others including your brother were eating. She's been asleep for quite a while you would almost think she's dead, but you would stare at her for a bit to check her breathing and it was always the same.
Out of nowhere, you heard a soft groan, you looked down at Koko to see her slightly shifting around. She opened her eyes then looked up at you only to let out a startled scream. You flinched a bit "Hey hey it's okay..it's okay.." You reassured making her calm down a bit remembering what happened. "Where am I?.." Koko asked as you pulled off the blanket that you covered her with "You're in my house. In my room."
"Okay.." Koko said looking around her environment nervously..maybe you should bring up Lloyd..."Do you want to see Lloyd?" You asked making her perk up then whip her head at you "You have my son?.." She asked making you nod "Well of course I want to see him..." She said as you slowly scooped her up then walked out of the bedroom.
You walked into the living room to see you're brother sitting with the ninja watching a movie. "Guess who's up." You said sitting Koko down onto the couch "Lloyd!" Koko yelled running up to her son and embracing him "Mom!" Lloyd yelled hugging his mother back. Everyone smiled at the two as Garmadon walked up to them "C'mon let me get in on this." Garmadon said trying to hug them but Koko pushed him away. "Oh okay, that's fine." Garmadon said making you chuckle. "Hey, sis.." You looked over at (B/N) "Do you think we can get them back home before our parents come back?" (B/N) asked making you sigh "I don't know...we just have to try..."

Word count: 765 words