Remember Old Memories,Nightmare,Face a fear and Sick (Update)

5th March 1951
Shido Room
0200 hours
Shido POV

I still sleep alongside Roon but I awoken by some nightmare.It's about my second wife.Her name is Sonogami Rinne.She form Sakura Empire and she is Higher Commander of Sakura Armed Force.Her rank is Field Marshal of Sakura Armed Force.But she died because Tester Beta kill her in front of me.I decided go sleep back but I can't.I still can't move on about death of my second wife.

3 hours later...

5th March 1951
Shido Room
0500 hours
Roon POV

I wake up and see my husband still sleeping.He so cute when he sleeping.
When I want to wake my husband up I feel something is wrong.His's body temperature become high!!I start panic because this!!I don't know what to do!!I pick up phone and call Nimi for help.

Z23:Hello Roon Nee-san... *yawn* what it's you call me this early morning...

Roon:NIMI!!I NEED YOUR HELP!!PLEASE COME TO SHIDO'S ROOM!!

Z23:Woah,Onee-san calm down!!What happend?!

Roon:JUST COME HERE NOW!!

Z23:Okay okay I coming....

5 minutes later...

I still waiting about Nimi to come here.Why she so late?!

*Knock**Knock**Knock*

Roon:Come in!

Z23: Good morning Roon Nee-san....Nee-San?!What Happend To Onii-San!!

Roon:I DON'T KNOW!When I going wake him up,he's body temperature is going higher!I don't know what to do!

Z23:Come on,calm down and relax....Roon onee-san,let me help you... Onii-san can you get up.

Shido try to get up but fail because he don't have energy.Me and Nimi help Shido to get up.

Shido: Thank....you....Roon....Nimi.....

Roon and Z23:*blushing*You're welcome Dear/Onii-san

Roon:You should get some rest after you doing paperwork every single day with non stop.

Shido:*cough**cough**cough* Maybe I should get some rest...btw thank you Roon...Nimi

Roon and Z23: You're welcome Dear/Onii-chan

Roon:Nimi, let's go and let your onii-chan rest okay~

Z23:Hai~~

When we want to go out,I noticed picture near the top of the drawer.I take look and see Shido with His wife's.

I take look and see Shido with His wife's

His wife name is Sonogami Rinne.She died because Siren High-Class kill her during The Battle of Pacific Sea in 3rd January 1937.I feel guilty about it.I place back on the drawer and leave the room.Before I leave the room,I kiss my husband forehead and say "Goodnight Darling and take some rest".