Miss

"Let's play hide and seek" Namjoon suggests. It's currently Friday night, spending my time with Namjoon and Yoongi.

"How old are you?" Yoongi asks but sits down nevertheless.
"I think it will be fun" I say. I remember the last time I played was with Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok.

I wonder where they are now...
I wonder if they even remember me...

"I'll be it" I volunteer.
"Sure. Count till twenty" Namjoon says.
We start the game. I close my eyes and hear their footsteps. I start counting.

"One-two-three-ten-fifteen-eighteen-nineteen-twenty. Ready or not, here I come" I announce. I already cheated a little but who cares.

I start looking around Yoongi's apartment. I feel like a thief ready to steal something.

I start in the kitchen. I look through the cupboards where they could be hiding. I don't find anything and move on to the next location. I open a door to find a super dark room. I felt against the wall to find the switch. I finally find it and switch the light on. The room had two computers on a large desk with sprawled paper and pens. I saw a garbage can full of crumbled paper. I see a small sound proof booth. I notice the mic case against the wall. I see a pair of earphones plugged into the computer. Does Yoongi also produce music?

I leave the room be and note to investigate him later when I find him.

I scan through a few rooms. I accidentally open the door to his room and immediately shut the door. I eventually find Namjoon hiding in a broom closet. The moment I opened the door, a broom knocked into his head.

I find Yoongi simply sleeping in the guest room. Man, this guy...

I decide to walk him up.
"Yo, wake up" I say as I shake him a little. He just turns over. I shake him a bit more.

"You've got guests" I say. He slowly opens his eyes. He first glares at the first thing he sees. He sees my face and his face softens a little. He opens he's eyes a little wider.

"What are you doing in my room?" Is the first thing that he asks. I laugh.
"What?" He asks.
"Did you seriously forget? Well, we were playing hide and seek and it seems like you fell asleep" I say.

He rubs his eyes as he sits up. He blinks twice and gets up. He stretches a bit and turns his attention to me.
"Took you long enough" he says. I frown. He cracks a smile at my disdain. He messes up my hair and walks out the room.

"Namjoon! I found Yoongi" I announce with a smile as I walk into the living room just to see Namjoon on the couch. I pout at this.

"I thought you were helping me find him" I say. He turns his head to me.
"I knew that he was sleeping. I just didn't want to be the one to wake him up" he says with a gleaming smile.

"What do you mean?" I ask. Yoongi seemed perfectly normal to me when waking up.
"What? Wasn't he like super pissed at you, cursing and maybe even a little hitting?" He asks.

"No?" It came out more like a question. I can't imagine Yoongi doing that.
"Really?" Namjoon asks me with full on disbelief.

"Hey, believe whatever you want" I say as I surrender, sitting down next to him.
"So, what do we do now?" I ask just when Yoongi walks in.

"I'm kind of bored with hide and seek. Yoongi, isn't there a board game you have?" Namjoon asks. Yoongi simply walks out the room and comes back with a mountain of board games.

"I knew you had something" Namjoon says with a smile. I look through Yoongi's games. He has a few games I know but a lot more which I don't know.

"Let's play this" Namjoon announces as he shows the box.
Cluedo.
Never played it before...