11

I look at Ella while she talks with Taylor, Kacy and my mom. She's absolutely gorgeous. Much more prettier in person. Her voice sounds different than on the phone, it's a little higher pitched but not to the point where it's annoying. It's cute and calming. Her hair seems like it glows and it's like her teeth bling when she smiles. I've noticed little quirks she does already. She fidgets her hands a lot, and moves them when she talks. She plays with her hair when listening to other people, and tilts her head in the most adorable way.

I'm snapped out of my daze when Ella comes over and hugs me again. She hugs me a lot. Not that I'm complaining. Wherever she touches, heat spreads over me and makes me feel all fuzzy and warm. I hug her back. I look at Taylor over her shoulder, she makes a heart and I roll my eyes.

After she met Kaleb we bonded some more and talked and then we went to a party for her graduation class and got crossfaced. It was fun as hell. We kept to ourselves that night, drinking and getting high. We stayed near the edge of the woods, watching the party play out and we talked. It was fun. It's been a week since we met now and we hang out often, and she seems clingy. I like it. She's met all my family besides dad. She even met Kenny, Kane and Emily. Speaking of dad, he should be coming home really soon.

Today Taylor, Ella, and I are going to meet up with Olivia and Julia. We also decided to bring Kaleb because what we're doing is all kid friendly and Julia wanted to meet him as well.

We're just going to the park in town and out to eat.

I dressed Kaleb in black pants, a black skull shirt and a little jean jacket.

"You look so handsome baby, like a little badass," I coo as I put his little tennis shoes on. "Let's roll out," I grab my keys and strap Kaleb into his car seat as Taylor and Ella get in the car.

We talked on the way there as Taylor kept Kaleb busy making him laugh. His laugh warms my heart.

"Momma." I looked in the mirror at him.

"Yes Kaleb?"

"Kaeb!" He shrieked.

"Yes. you're Kaleb," I chuckle and make a right turn.

"Momma."

"Yes babe?" Ella giggles and I smile.

"Sly," he murmurs.

"You can go on the slide."

"How the hell do you know what he's saying," Taylor pipes up.

"Language," I scold. "I don't know. I just do."

I park and get Kaleb out, set him down and he holds my hand as we walk slowly. He's doing really good at walking for only being eleven months. My mom said it must run in the family because we were all early walkers.

"So we're just meeting Julia and Olivia today?" Ella asks as she looks around admiring the park.

"Yes ma'am. We can all have another get together with everybody some other time but they just want to meet you," I explain smiling.

I see Julia and Olivia in the distance and wave at them. Kaleb starts jumping a little when he sees Olivia.

Olivia picks up Kaleb cooing at him, and introduces herself to Ella and gives her a hug, "it's so great to finally meet you. I'm Olivia, and this is Julia," she points to Julia as she shakes her hand.

Olivia, Ella, and Taylor start to talk and walk ahead as Julia stays back with me, "so that's the girl huh," she smirks, "she's hot."

I laugh and elbow her, "yeah yeah. That's her," I smile as she looks back at me.