Chapter 28

"Man!" Dick sighed as he sat down for breakfast. "I'm so glad today is a day off! I really wasn't feeling like going to school today..."

"Does anyone ever feel like going to school?" Danny asked.

Dick laughed, "Good point."

"Don't get too excited." Bruce warned, "Don't forget, you and I have errands to run. We have that interview with the mayor."

Dick groaned, "I completely forgot that was today! Dang, it... You wanna come, Danny? Help make it less boring?"

He shook his head, "Sorry, as much fun as that sounds, I already have plans. A friend from Amity Park is coming to visit."

Bruce smiled, "I'm glad. I hope you two have fun."

Danny grinned, "Oh I'm sure we will..."

~time skip~

"Daddy!" Danny was quickly tackled to the ground.

He laughed, "It's good to see you too kiddo... Now... can you get off of me?"

"No." Dani grinned from on top of him. "You're my prisoner."

"Oh, really now..." he quickly went intangible and walked through her. "Oh look, I'm free."

She pouted, "You cheated."

He stuck his tongue out at her, "Don't be a sore loser." Danny had told Dani to meet him at the park so that they would be close to town.

"Well, what does this town have that's fun?" she asked.

He shrugged, "I don't really know, I haven't really done a ton of sightseeing. Mostly what I've seen of Gotham has been on patrol."

"Do they have an arcade?"

~time skip~

"I thought you said you were good at this game?"

Danny rolled his eyes, "I am good at this game, I just haven't played this new version and its taking some getting used to."

She smirked, "Uh-huh... just admit it, I'm better at Doomed than you."

He rolled his eyes, "We'll see about that..."

The two Halfas had found a small arcade near the town square. They had played just about every game and were now ending on Doomed.

Danny sighed once the game was over, "I forgot how much fun that game was..."

Dani rolled her eyes, "You're only saying that because you won. Are you sure you didn't cheat?"

He laughed and put an arm around her shoulder, "Positive. Now, you wanna get something to eat?"

She quickly nodded, "I'm famished!"

Danny was laughing at her antics as they left the arcade. He was about to give her a list of restaurants when "Danny?"

He turned around and saw Dick and Bruce walking towards them. He quickly took his arm off of Dani's shoulder. "Hey... I thought you had an interview?"

"We did, but it got rescheduled," Bruce answered. "Who's this?"

Before Danny could say anything, Dani stuck her hand out to Bruce. "The name's Dani. Dani Fen..."

"Fenwick!" Danny said quickly. "Dani Fenwick! Her full name is Danielle."

Bruce looked at him suspiciously but shook Dani's hand. "Nice to meet you, Dani. My name is Bruce, and this is Dick. Danny has been staying with us."

"Nice to meet you too." She smiled.

"What have you guys been up to?" Dick asked.

"Danny took me to the arcade!" she said grinning. "It was lots of fun!"

He blushed, "I didn't do much... I just paid for the games that's all..."

"Dick and I were about to get lunch before our next stop," Bruce said. "Would you like to join us?"

Danny shrugged, "Sounds good to me. Is that alright with you Dani?" she nodded.

"Dani's the guest here," Dick said, "Where would you like to go?"

She thought about it, "Does this place got a Nasty Burger?"

(A/N - Sorry for the late update. Thanks for reading. Stay whelmed and go ghost!)