Unforgettable Feelings

Izzy smiled with a sigh.
"They look so happy."

Josie smiled as well.
"They do." She sighed. "I'm glad Mia came to her senses."

"Just as you should." Izzy turned to her.

"What does that mean?" Josie frowned at Izzy.

"It means you really need to end your single since birth status and get out there, take a chance."

With the way Josie had been feeling all day, she couldn't help but say.
"I did take a chance and it blew up in my face."

Izzy stared at her, surprised.
"What?!" She asked. "How come we've never heard of this?"

"It was a long time ago. I don't really want to think about it." She inhaled and straightened her back trying to keep the box from opening.

Izzy was silent for a moment.
"You'd have to get out there eventually."

"I know. I don't want to go looking, when it's time, love will find me." She said almost inaudibly but Izzy heard as well as the person who approached them from behind.

Izzy felt a touch on her shoulder and turned around.
"Oh my goodness, you came."

Josie turned around to see who her friend was so pumped to see. Just as her eyes met his, she sucked in a breath. She felt herself almost stumble backward as the feeling she had been brushing away throughout the ceremony engulf her in a bubble that chocked her and made the air leave her lungs.

Her head spun as the box rattled open and she was forced to remember every moment, every feeling she didn't want to.

"It is you." Izzy's friend said.

Izzy glanced from her friend to Josie with a frown.

Kaiden.
Her heart whispered his name.

That's a preview of Unforgettable Feelings, Book 3 in the Fight For Love series.

After the way he left things in College eight years ago, Kaiden is back in Josie's life with one aim only - to get her forgiveness. But when old feelings catch him off guard, he wants more than her forgiveness, he wants her.

Josie is more guarded than she was, strong-willed and still not ready for a relationship, most especially one with Kaiden. Because of him, she gave up on love before she gave love a chance. She wasn't heading in that direction ever again.

Would Kaiden finally wear her down?
Would Josie take the risk again and give love a chance?

Find out in Unforgettable Feelings.

Starting 1st August 2020