03 : 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖳𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍

「🥘」

"Aaaand done. Yah, daebak." (Great.)

Soobin stretched on his chair after hours of editing. He stared proudly at Y/N's portraits on the monitor. She to him was a goddess and he knew by then that his fellow fans would love his updates giving the fact that he never even once tried to bleach her or cover her blemishes whenever she has any. What they see in person is what he also serves in his web and the only things added were filters and a few enhancements. Just the sight of her natural beauty sparks the admiration that he feels for her. And it felt even better when he got a hold and sight of her upclose that very day when he saved her.

BZZ. BZZ. BZZ.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Soobin." A low voice spoke through the phone.

"Boss." Soobin cleared his throat. "What is it?"

"I'd like to apologize for failing to meet you the other day, boy. Erina did call you to go to our hideout, didn't she?"

"She did."

"I called to let you know about your new target."

"Ah, yes. She did mention about that."

Soobin scooted away from his desk to open a cabinet full of guns and knives. A small smirk made his lips curl at the thought of the new victim. Surely, working for a high-profile gang provides him a lot of cash in return.

"I know you've heard about Y/N's arrival in Korea weeks ago and you're the closest I could ask to get the job done."

"Boss? What do you mean?" Soobin furrowed his brows.

"I want you to kill Y/N L/N."

His heart sank. He must be too sleepy to hear improper things so he asked again.

"I'm sorry.. Who?"

"Y/N L/N. That goddamn celebrity."

"Why?!" Soobin almost yelled as he got up. "Why must I-"

He couldn't even afford to finish his question. The thought of killing his idol made him sick in the stomach.

"I'll give you a month. Do it as neat as possible."

"But-"

"You know what will happen to you and your brother if you fail."

"Boss-"

Call ended.

"Damn it!" He threw his phone across the room and flipped his chair.

Of all the possible victims, why her? Just when he saved her the other day and now he's supposed to dispatch her?! Soobin felt frustrated, guilty and confused. He's been in the gang for 4 years. A little longer than him being a fansite. He couldn't believe he'd come to the point where his boss would use his position to fulfill their bloodlust. To him he couldn't afford to do it. To him, the girl is his everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------