Chapter 1: Green Bamboo Courtyard

The man in the bed opened his eyes in a daze, and after a minute, his eyes became clear. Xia Qian'an lay on the bed and looked around. Knowing that it was still not his own room, he got up slowly. According to the memory of the original body, he picked up the clothes at the head of the bed and put them on patiently.

Xia Qian'an, the illegitimate son of a modern rich family, suffered from social anxiety. He had a good life. He didn't expect to pass through to the ancient times and into the body of the son of a prince.

Xia Qian'an came here three days ago. He received some memories of the original owner. Originally called Xia Qian'an, he was cowardly and had a sister of the same mother, but neither his sister nor his mother liked him.

The original owner was fifteen years old, but there were no women around him. Just thinking of this, Xia Qian'an was very happy. As far as his condition was concerned, having no one around him was the best situation.

After getting dressed, Xia Qian'an called Chunyu, a servant girl.

Hearing the voice of the seventh Young Master, Chunyu pushed the door open and held the toiletries in her hand. After the seventh Young Master finished washing, Chunyu approached to help him tie up his hair.

When Chunyu approached, Xia Qian'an's body was obviously stiff, with a strong sense of rejection. He snapped out of it quickly, and there was no expression on his face. After a few minutes, Xia Qian'an got up immediately and kept quiet to keep away from her.

Starting tomorrow, he would comb his hair by himself. Anyway, he had almost learned how to do it himself. Although he couldn't compare with Chunyu's craftsmanship, he was in his own courtyard. He didn't need to be so particular.

After washing, Xia Qian'an followed Chunyu to the main courtyard for breakfast.

Xia Qian'an was not favored, and he lived in the most remote yard of the royal palace. There were only four servants, and he was treated the worst at meals than other princes. But now, in Xia Qian'an's eyes, it was good to be able to fill his stomach.

"You don't have to wait on me if you don't have my orders." Xia Qian'an's tone was flat, and there was no expression on his face.

"Yes, seventh Young Master."

The four people respectfully said this, and Chunyu's eyes flashed with a trace of doubt, feeling that the seventh Young Master was a little different. Was it an illusion?

Few people came to his yard. After they were told to go away, Xia Qian'an began to get familiar with the environment. Even though it was the royal family, the most remote part of the palace was a courtyard. The best room in the courtyard was Xia Qian'an's bedroom, and the small side room was his study.

There were not too many decorations in the room, it seemed empty, but Xia Qian'an didn't care at all. Xia Qian'an walked to the gate of the courtyard. After going out, he left the Green Bamboo Courtyard. Looking out from the gate, he could see some servants.

Xia Qian'an turned a little pale and turned back quickly.

He went into the study, towards the small bookshelf, and as his eyes swept around, he found an ancient guqin.

Xia Qian'an's eyes brightened when he saw the guqin, but it was a little high!

"...An Jiu." Xia Qian'an whispered, remembering that there was a shadow guard following him, but the original body rarely asked him to come out.

Just as Xia Qian'an's voice stopped, a man in black suddenly appeared.

"Master." An Jiu knelt on one knee, head down, in a respectful way.