er ... sokeefe fluff ??

"Don't come in Foster!" Keefe whimpered dramatically as Sophie continued knocking on his bathroom door, "It's hideous!"

"I thought you said your hair was always beautiful," Sophie reminded him, laughing when he fell silent. 

She heard heard the small clicking of he door unlocking and slowly pushed it open.

Keefe was sitting on his closed toilet, his hair wrapped in a towel- Sophie wasn't sure if that was because of he murky water dripping from it or because he was humiliated to show his horrendous hair-do to the world.

"The poor hair!" Keefe stage-sobbed.  Sophie was pretty sure she was laughing hysterically but....?

"Come on Hunkyhair," Sophie laughed, offering him a hand a pulling him to his feet. "You'll live. Look what your favorite Foster brought you...."

She pulled out a new bottle of Keefe's usual shampoo from her bag and waved it in front of his face.

Keefe snatched up the bottle and held it up to the ceiling like it held the secrets of the universe.

Sophie gave him a kiss before hurrying out of his bathroom to let him praise the shampoo in private.

sorry this chapter was so short ... mainly focusing on my other fanfics right now ( i'd love it if u could go check those out ! ) so i'm considering ending this one ):