Chapter 11: Going Out

Xia Qian'an was sitting in his chair; he took a peek at An Jiu while drinking milk, and then quickly averted his eyes again, though there was no expression on his face as usual. In fact, he was crazy inside, especially when he was with An Jiu.

Why did he watch that video last night? Now, he couldn't stay beside An Jiu in a normal state of mind at all. As long as he stayed with An Jiu, he would immediately think of that picture. God! For shame!

An Jiu put the shelled eggs into Xia Qian'an bowl; he glanced at his master and caught his master peeking at him. His master's response was a little strange. Why did he feel that his master was being shy? Was it an illusion?

Xia Qian'an bowed his head to drink porridge and dared not to look at him. His ears were pink. He couldn't keep it up anymore; he would be discovered by An Jiu for sure. Xia Qian'an tried to calm himself down. That was what he would experience in the future. Now, he just previewed it in advance. Xia Qian'an was constantly reassuring himself.

After eating, Xia Qian'an went back to his music room. The music room was on the third floor and there were many instruments in it. The most expensive one was the guqin, followed by the big piano on the other side.

The guqin was his father's birthday gift to him, but he had forgotten which one. Xia Qian'an's musical talent only covered the guqin and the piano, nothing besides that. His strongest merit was his concentration. When doing something, many people were easily disturbed by the outside world, but it was not easy for them to concentrate, which could be both good and bad.

Upon entering the music room, Xia Qian'an's heart calmed down. Looking at his favorite partner, he smiled. Musical instruments were his partners and they accompanied him all the time growing up, so he didn't feel that his life had lost hope.

Xia Qian'an walked slowly and stroked the cold surface of the piano with his right hand. He hadn't played it in a long time, and he hoped that he still knew his chords. He sat down, opened the lid, pressed down on a key with one hand, then he put both his hands on it. At first, he played slowly. Then, he gradually immersed himself in the sound of the piano, and his fingers danced on the keys.

An Jiu leaned against the wall, looking at his master attentively. At the moment, his master was absolutely dazzling. Xia Qian'an was totally immersed in his own world, playing piano scores one after another. An Jiu stood by quietly and watched on without blinking. After a while, An Jiu moved.

He stepped forward and stood beside Xia Qian'an. His master had been playing for a long time, and his body couldn't bear it, but he couldn't snap his master out of it with conventional methods. His eyes were dim.

"An'an, you need to rest." An Jiu bent his head close to his master's ear; his voice was low, and his breath entered his master's ears. Xia Qian'an's ears trembled a little, and the piano stopped abruptly.

Xia Qian'an turned his head and covered his thin lips with An Jiu's slightly colder ones. When their lips met, his mind went blank; An Jiu's breathing was ragged, and his eyes darkened.

In the next second, Xia Qian'an position changed, his whole body imprisoned in An Jiu's arms. An Jiu held him tight and gently sucked the lips of the person in his arms. Although he was very gentle, Xia Qian'an could feel that An Jiu was holding back.

An Jiu buried his head in his master's nape; he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and that made Xia Qian'an's heart race. His body was relaxed, completely leaning onto An Jiu's chest. An Jiu raised his head, sorted out his master's disorderly clothes and covered the traces of his actions. Xia Qian'an's lips were red, and his eyes were dark and moist, making An Jiu want to tease him.