♕𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞♛

Recap: "True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name! Come on, Blue!" Uma laughed evilly calling out her cousin. "If you haven't noticed I'm Hades' daughter not Poseidon's!" Vanessa yelled, reminding her as Henry sent her a look getting a shrug in return.

Uma had kept whipping her arms before Mal started to walk off while Vanessa moved Pain and Panic near Henry as the twin Beast leaned on the rail.

"Mal don't." Vanessa tried to stop her sister seeing her panting with her eyes glowing.

"Mal?" Ben questioned trying to walk up to her as everyone took notice.

"Back up, Ben." Vanessa held him back knowing what could happen luckily for her Nick helped her with Ben.

In no time a purple smoke surrounded Mal before she was transformed into a large dragon just as her mother had done before.

"This is just great!" Vanessa sighed as she leaned on the rail while Mal screeched flying towards Uma.

"Just great!" She threw her arms up as Mal roared fire towards Uma who splashed her back with water.

"Um, your majesty, your hair." Pain tugged the hem of Vanessa's dress while Panic pointed to her hair that was glowing bright blue which mostly everyone noticed.

"Just. . . let it be."

"Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all." Uma shouted as she glared at the Mal who blew fire at her, the two battled as the crowd tried to be careful while Vanessa just felt annoyed.

"Watch out!" Nick called out to everyone causing them to back up as water sprayed them but Vanessa just created a small barrier there for a split second to cover her.

The boat tilted them as water was all over them and they all tried to keep a balance while Celina tried casting a spell to keep them standing but the boat was shaking too much to let her focus.

Ben and Nick rushed to the rail before they let out two huge roars.

Both took off their crowns handing it to Carlos while they handed their jackets to Jay and Henry.

"Oh, no you don't!" Vanessa yelled out knowing the two pretty well and it seemed as if she had the right to be worried and angry because the two without a second thought jumped off the boat causing everyone to scream.

"Twin terrors!" She shouted as she hit the rail while the boys swam between Uma and Mal as the crowd moved up to the rails. "Why didn't you stop them!" Phil turned to Vanessa.

"Phil, I will get you to join in that battle! Don't think I won't!" Vanessa glared at him as her hair lit up more and her eyes glowed golden so Phil backed off.

"Ben! Nick!" Everyone called out as they looked around in worry.

"Mal! Hold on!" Ben called out to his girlfriend as they got there.

"Stop! Just for a second back down!" Nick told the two girls as he wanted to have everyone safe.

"What are you gonna do, Ben, Nick? Splash me?" Uma laughed as she tossed water to the two brothers.

"Uma!" Vanessa called out to her cousin as her eyes nor hair glowed down or faded.

"Oh, fine." Uma sighed, stopping for just a second while Vanessa tried not to throw flames around.

"It's got to stop." Ben shouted looking over to Mal and Uma.

"This isn't the answer." Nick shook his head as he agreed with his brother.

"The fighting has got to stop. Nobody wins this way." Both the brothers yelled out as they wanted this to stop.

"We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy. But let's be brave enough to try."