chapter fourty-four

- Sydnee -

"I'm so sick of coming here" I said stopping by my fathers grave. "I need you here physically, not like this" I mumbled.

"I wonder how things would've been if you were still here. I need you to continue to guide me through the right paths because i've been taking the wrong route" I said then closed my eyes tucking my lips in.

"Happy birthday" I said dropping red roses on the ground then walking away.

My mama and Tori came earlier, but I didn't wanna go with them because I wanted to go by myself.

I walked towards Key's car then got inside and he never took his eyes off of me. I looked over at him then looked away fiddling around with my fingers.

"You and Li always do that shit" he mumbled and I raised my eyebrows.

"Do what?" I said placing my eyes on his.

"Play with yo fingers" he said with a chuckle and I shrugged with a small smile.

"You straight?" he asked me and I shook my head no.

"Talk ta me" he said reclining his seat back and clearing his throat. He took a sip of his drink then waited for me to say something.

"I just don't feel like myself anymore. I've lost so many people and now i'm finally starting to lose myself" I said and he shook his head.

"You talm bout Nene?" he asked me and I shrugged.

"I feel like I could've handled the situation better. But I just always feel the need to say some slick shit. It's a toxic habit that I have" I said and Key sighed.

"Pillow talking ta me bout that girl ain't gone fix y'all bond. You need ta put that li bitty piece of pride to the side and fix yo bond withcho cousin" he said and I nodded.

"The way you're telling me to fix my bond with Nene, can you do the same with your dad please?" I asked him and he sucked his teeth.

"Why is you bringing that man up bruh?" he said and I frowned.

"Markeyvius do you know how hard it is ta come by this graveyard every year? If I had a dad living like you I would put my pride aside and at least have a conversation with him. Some people don't even get to live till tomorrow" I said mumbling the last part.

"Aight ima talk ta him if it make you feel better" he said and I wiped my tear looking at him.

"Stop crying son" he said pulling me towards him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he massaged my scalp.

"You the most independent woman I know. I'll be dammed to watch you claim you losing yoself. You stay on yo grind and you always trynna make others happy even when you not."

"Don't be feeling worthless because you mean the world ta me mama" he said and my lip trembled.

I intertwined my fingers with his then kissed our hands.

- Drea -

"Tremaine stop it bro, don't make me do yo ass son" I said putting blocking the pillow that was coming towards my head

"Ain't nobody playin wit yo bigheaded ass" he said and I mugged him.

"Bitch wassam?" I said putting my set up and he looked me up and down. He got up off the bed and sized me up.

"What you trynna do den li ass girl" he said and I pushed him then got on my phone. I scrolled down my facetime log then clicked on Sydnee name.

Bestfriend 💋
connecting ...

"Hey baby, you aight?" I asked her and she nodded slightly then scratched her nose.

"I'm good, thanks for calling" she said and I smiled.

Tre collapsed in between my legs and I rolled my eyes. Sydnee raised her eyebrow and I moved my lips to the side.

"Who by you?" she asked me.

"Don't fuckin worry bout it, bean headed ass" Tre said and I mugged him.

"Don't do my bestie like that, fuck wrong witchu?" I said slapping his forehead lightly.

"Nah for real, i'll really beat his ass" Sydnee said and I laughed.

"Mane that was my bestfriend once before too, don't think you special cause you not" Tre said and I mugged him.

"But guess who still bestfriends with her and guess who not?" I asked and he sucked his teeth.

"Girl fuck you, big mouth ass" he said and I gasped.

"Beat his ass" Sydnee said and I nodded.

"Yeen say nothing but a word" I said then set the camera up. He got up from the bed and I started punching on him.

"Fuck is you hitting me so hard fa" Tre said before dodging my fist.

"Because" I said trying to punch him again but he grabbed my arms in time.

He stared in my eyes and I stared back. I raised my upper lip at him because he was staring too damn much.

"I see where this is going, byeee" Sydnee said then hung up.

He leaned in and I leaned back with a mug. He sucked his teeth and I laughed.

"Mane Tre what is you on son?" I said and he drew his head back.

"Why is you always doing dat shit?" he asked me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Doing what?" I asked him and he mugged me.

"That dumbass shit. You playing dumb like youn see a nigga trynna fuck with you ona real. You got a nigga or sum, what the fuck up witchu?" he asked me and I smirked.

"Yes I have a nigga" I said and he moved his hands from my waist then reached for his phone on the bed.

I grabbed his arm and he yanked it away from me making my suck my teeth.

"Get yo clown ass on" he mumbled.

"Mane you ain't even let a bitch finish her sentence yet" I said and he sighed.

"What Andrea?" he said and I chuckled.

"Tremaine it's you bruh. You my nigga na" I said then got on my tippy toes and kissed his lips.

"Mmcht you bullshittin" he said and I rolled my eyes then kissed him again.

"No i'm not" I said and he smirked then kissed me back.

__________

a bitch really don't be knowing how to carry this mf story😂

i be having writers block BAD asf, i'm sorry y'all 😭