Class Redemption-Nino

Nino saw sick and tired. He loved Alya he really did, but was she really that idotic? I mean the girl's a hypicrite? "Always fact check" she sayed but she never dose. She just belives Lila ridiculous stories and hurts Marinette! He had known the blue haired girl longer and she did not desereve this. So he did they only thing he chould think.

Dj_Turttle: Hey dudette can you please meet me in the art calssroom after school?

Wifi_Foxy: Shure babe! :)

Alya skeaked thinkning Nino was going to do something romantic.

"Ohhh, what's happeneing?" Lila asked as she pared over the girls shoulder.

"I think Nino's planning something romanic!" She smiled. By now the rest of the girls had heard and were crowding around Alya. They were intrupted by the sound of laughing. It was Marinette and she was on the phone with someone.

The bell rang and Alya waved bye to the girls and made her way up to the art room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the art room Nino was nervouse. If he really did this he whould have the same punishment as Marinette, he'd be an outsider. The door opened to reavel Alya.

"You whanted to talk?" she asked as she came in.

"Ah yah." he made his way to her. He took her hands into her's and began.

"Alya your the most talented, kind, loveing, funny, smart, passionet person I've ever had the pleasure to meet." he whipered.

"Are you going to poropse? Don't you think were kinda young?" she asked

"No, that's why I have to end this." he pointed to them.

She stared at him for a while befoe removeing her hands from his "W-what?" she asked.

"Your not that same girl I meet. Lila's curpoted you, I'm sorry." and with that he walked out. She stared to yell at him as he walked away.

He walked down the lenghth of the city till he reach just outside a music studio. He peared into the window and saw...Adrien? He was suprised so he walked inside and shure enough Adrien was there. Along with Marinette, Chloe, Luka and an unfillmiler brown haired girl.

"Dude?" he asked gettng the attention from the froup.

"Nino? Are you ok?" Adrien asked seeing the tears on his friends face.

"I broke up with Alya." the group gashped expect the brown haired girl who looked at Nino with pity. "I can't stand her beliveing Lila and hurting you guys!" he explained.

He latter found out that Marinette was the sansational music star MDC and that the brown haired girl was aemed Emille who was Mari's record dealer's daughter. Little did he know that the same feeling he felt for the brunette, she felt the same.

Over time MDC got very popular, even so Lila started to lie about knwoing the band personly. That was the last straw for Nino and Marinette, so MDC, her Dj and Anterage were going to make a live perofrmance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole class had gotten front row seats. Lila took the the blame honestly, she didn't now who acually did but free publicyt? Hell yes! The lights dimmed as the music began.

I'm an angel, tell me what you mean by that
I take it all and I will never give it back
I don't feel sorry every time I see you cry
Every time you start, I'm waiting for your tears to dry

I don't really care, and I never will
That's the way I am, such a bitter pill
I don't really care, how much silence kills
That's the way I am

No, I wasn't born without a heart
I wasn't always like this, no
Watched you break me, no
Now you blame me
No, I wasn't born with all these flaws
And that's what made me like this, no
Can you blame me, no?

I'm a nightmare, I know what you mean by that
I can't wake up from all these scary dreams I have

I don't really care, and I never will
That's the way I am, such a bitter pill
I don't really care, how much silence kills
That's the way I am

No, I wasn't born without a heart
I wasn't always like this, no
Watched you break me, no
Now you blame me
No, I wasn't born with all these flaws
And that's what made me like this, no
Can you blame me, no?

I wasn't born like this
Hurt people, hurt people
I'd rather be heartless
Than have my heart in pieces

No, I wasn't born without a heart
I wasn't always like this, no
Watched you break me, no
Now you blame me
No, I wasn't born with all these flaws
And that's what made me like this, no
Can you blame me, no? Oh, oh, oh

The lights when't back on to reavel Marinette and Nino. The crowd when't carzy along with class. Lila had lied. She sadi that she was best friends with MDC but she hated Nino and Marinette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Nino was cleaning up he heard his name being called.

"NINO!!!" he turned around to see Alya calling him an running up to him.

"Oh hey Alya." he said non-chalent.

"Look I'm so sorry, you were right. I wanna help heal this." she took his hands into hers.

"Look Alya I-" but her was cut off by Emillie.

"Is everything ok Nino? Were still up for our date right?" she asked. Nino removed his hands from Alya's and made his way to his girlfriend.

"Of course Em." and with that the couple waled away.

Alya felt bad. Nino had moved on, without her, her chance was gone. Marinette whould't forgive her along with the rest fo the class. She was doomed. She sighed before leaveing, tears in her eyes.