53

"Yoongi c'mon, get up," Namjoon says from the door of Yoongi's bedroom, who responds by throwing a pillow.

"Get the fuck out I don't want to go." Yoongi groans, turning himself away from the other boy. Namjoon approaches Yoongi and sits at the edge of the bed, staring at him in silence.

"What?" Yoongi moodily questions after a few minutes of silence.

"You have to go bro. You've missed 5 days already you have to show up...Jimin would want you to go." Namjoon tries to reason, being hopeful that his roommate would understand the importance of going to school.

"Just...just give me a few." Yoongi finally says, giving in to the boy's request. He hadn't seen Jimin since the other day when he walked away after his confession. Yoongi had come back home, drenched from the rain. The boys just stared as Yoongi made his way to his bedroom and closed the door. The next morning Namjoon tried to get Yoongi up but no response. The same was for the following days until today when Namjoon finally had enough of seeing one of his best friends in such a state.

Namjoon nods and makes his way out the room. Yoongi flips over, his backside on the sheets that hadn't been left alone since that day. Yoongi sighs, debating whether he should get up or just stay in bed again, spending his day wondering what he could've done differently.

"Jimin would want you to go."

"Fuck you Namjoon," Yoongi mutters to himself, despising the fact that Namjoon used one of his weaknesses against him. He sits up and looks at the chair in the corner of his room. It takes him a minute to realize the folded black and white striped long sleeve shirt laying there. Yoongi's mind plays a flashback, making him remember the first time Jimin ever came to the apartment.

"Jiminie..." Yoongi snaps back to the present and gets up to get ready. He meets Namjoon in his car, who gives him a ride to school. The car ride was already too much for Yoongi to handle. Everywhere he looked, it reminded him of Jimin.

"Just try to stay for the whole day okay? If you can't, just text me and I'll give you my keys I'll just grab a ride from Hoseok." Namjoon says, looking over at his friend who nods. Both boys get out to of the car, and immediately receive stares as they start making their way into the school.

"I'm going to the library." Yoongi softly says, disappearing into the crowd of people. He makes his way, finally getting to a table where no one else was present. He sits, looking around him expressionlessly, pulls out a book, and begins to open the cover when he hears a phone ring.
_
"What the fuck? Is that your phone?" Yoongi says with a scoff, glaring at the boy in front of him who quickly pulls his phone out.

"Yeah, I-I'm sorry," Jimin replies, putting his phone on silent not wanting to imagine what was waiting for him.

"How many times have I told you? Your phone should be on silent at all times when with me. You just earned yourself 10 spanks on the ass." Yoongi bluntly says, Jimin gulping at hearing those words. "Go ahead, I'll meet you there in a bit." Obediently, Jimin gets up from his seat and walks away, going to their usual classroom that was empty most of the time.

"Fuck! Park Jimin how could you be so dumb!" Jimin scolds himself, clearly scared for dear life. He hears the door open behind him, making him startle at the sound.

Yoongi walks in and closes the door behind him, locking it to ensure no interruptions. He makes his way to a chair and sits, making himself comfortable.

"Here," Yoongi demands, the younger following his directions and bending down with his tummy on Yoongi's lap. "Pull them down," he once again demands, Jimin taking a few seconds to pull his pants down and reposition himself.

"One," Yoongi says, a slap going to Jimin's ass along with it. Jimin hisses, trying his best not to complain as it will only make the situation worse. "What did you do wrong? Two." Jimin lets out a whine, pleasing the older boy in return.

"M-my phone was n-not on s-silent." Jimin stutters, Yoongi giving another slap right after.

"Three. What do you say after every sentence?" Yoongi questions, enjoying the view of the boy below him struggling.

"My p-phone was not on s-silent...master," Jimin repeats himself, being positive that Yoongi meant that with his question.

"Good boy. Four." A pleased Yoongi says, the rest of the slaps being given shortly after.

"You good?" A voice says from behind him, interrupting his memory. Yoongi looks behind him and sees a boy standing with a few books in his hand. "You wouldn't mind if I sit here right?" The boy adds, making himself comfortable in the chair across Yoongi.

"Well, actually I-" "Great! Thanks, bro." Taehyung interrupts, not giving Yoongi enough time to actually answer his question. "So...how you feeling?" He adds as he takes out his pen to take notes of the textbooks.

"Never felt more alive." Yoongi sarcastically says, looking back down to his book trying his best to ignore the boy in front of him.

"I see...how come you decided to show up today? It's Friday you might as well have stayed home." Taehyung continues while jotting down the main points in his notebook.

"Namjoon made me get up...and one day is at least a day." Yoongi looks around them, noticing a missing person. Apart, from Jimin. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"Dropped him off at his class. This is my free period so I thought I'd come and study." Taehyung mumbles, not taking his eyes off the textbook. "But honestly, how are you feeling?" Taehyung's tone is noticeably more serious, him looking up from his textbook to give his full attention to the older.

"But honestly..." Yoongi mocks, "why do you even give a shit? All we do is fight all the time." Yoongi snaps, closing his book in a thud. Taehyung flinches, noticing the annoyance in the boy's action. Taehyung sighs, preparing to try and actually become a friend.

"Look, I know we don't get along. Especially after what happened between us...you're a dick to be blunt, but so am I and I admit that. But I've come to the point where I know you mean a lot to Jimin, and you clearly feel the same way. I don't want to fight anymore and I promise to be a real friend if you try as well. Deal?" Taehyung ends, putting his hand out for a shake. Yoongi just stares at him, wondering if what he had just heard actually came from Kim Taehyung's mouth. "Please?" Taehyung says after a few seconds, shaking his hand as well.

"Fine. All right." Yoongi says in defeat. Taehyung wasn't a bad person in his mind, but he just didn't know how else to act when the boy seemed to hate him just for breathing. Yoongi holds his hand out, shaking his hand with the other boy who now had a smile on his face. Taehyung sits back down, content with what had just occurred and continues to take notes, the silence between both boys, at last, being genuine instead of being tense. "Hey, I have a question," Yoongi speaks aloud, setting the book down on the table. Taehyung looks up, interested in what the older had to say.

"Hm?"

"You've known Jimin for a while now right?" Yoongi questions, his face expression changing to the one when he begins to think.

"Yeah...why?" Taehyung sets his pen down, joining his hands together to see what Yoongi was stirring up.

"Do you know what his father does for a living?" Yoongi asks, taking the pen Taehyung set down to take notes of his own.