Chapter 6: #Meet The Cheetah

At metropolis high we see the gym room with gymnastic girls as we see a blonde girl wearing a leotard as she ran and jumped on the board and did a quadruple flip and stuck the landing as the girls cheered for her.

Girl: If you keep vaulting like that, we might actually win gold this year.

Barbi: Well, it wasn't me who fell on the uneven bars.

Coach: Nice work, Barbi. Maybe your cleanest vault yet.

Barbi: Good. Then, if it's settled, and I'm captain again, let's get one thing clear..

Coach: Hang on. I think there's two more people. Diana Prince and (Y/N) winter

Barbi: Ugh, the new Girl and a boy no less.

They turned to see Diana as she was on one knee and had her eyes closed.

Diana: Lift me, Boreas. Let your wintery breath keep me aloft.

Coach: Prince!

Diana looked as they were waiting as she ran and did a cartwheel and jumped on the board and did an elegant somersault and landed as the girls cheered.

Coach: Amazing, Gax your next.

(Y/N): *cracks his necks* Okay.

You then ran as you then jumped on the board and did a triple backwards somersault and landed perfectly next to Diana.

(Y/N): How was that?

Coach: I have to say I'm impressed.

(Y/N): Thanks. Hey, maybe there should be three captains this year.

Coach: Your right maybe we should have three captains.

Barbi: What?! Absolutely not!

Coach: Suite yourself, Diana and (Y/N) are the new captains.

Then the girls cheered for you and Diana as Barbi looked very angry at that. Then we go to the classroom as the teacher was handing out the tests as Barbi had a hundred on her test.

Teacher: Nice job, Barbi. Not too often you see a hundred percent in AP Calculus, is what I'd be saying if it weren't for Diana and (Y/N) over here. Both A hundred and two percent. Incredible! That's a new school record.

(Y/N): Test? I thought it was connecting the dots.

Skim: Of course you did.

The class started to cheer as you and her had a hundred and two on your tests as Barbi started to get angry again and smitten at the same time, later after school Barbi was driving her car as girls were there with you and Diana.

Barbi: Hello, everyone! Pool party at my house!

Girl: Sorry, Barbi, we're gonna stay and help Diana and (Y/N) decorate for the dance.

Girl 2: Join us.

Diana: There will be camaraderie and merriment.

(Y/N): it's gonna be off the hook!

Girl: Diana's the best at merriment.

Girl 1: and (y/n) is a total hottie

girl 2: And they're totally gonna show us their dance moves.

girl 3: And their bringing--

girl 3: Oh, my gosh! Diana and (Y/N) are so great!

The girls started chatting about you and Diana as Barbi started to get even angrier and she let out a scream as she drove away and continued screaming as she headed home and was still screaming as she went upstairs and headed to French doors with a sign that reads "private."