4

Harry's POV

I woke up early the next morning due to Braelynn's thoughts running wild. She truly doesn't have much control over them. It was nice to hear some of them though. It's still weird how she's newly 18 and I'm 26 to me, but it is what it is.

"What if I trip and fall? What if I become a laughing stock? Do I really have to go to college? How long am I gonna stay working at a retail store, isn't that kinda stupid to have long time? No, you're doing okay, Braelynn. Calm your tits. I wonder what Harry's doing. Wait it's 3:30 over there, he's definitely asleep." She thought. I laughed at the weird subject changes and walked to my sink and brushed my teeth. "In the wee small hours of the morning, while the whole wide world is fast asleep, you lie awake and think about the girl..."

Does she listen to Frank Sinatra? "You listen to Frank Sinatra?" I asked, putting on a watch. "HOLY SHIT. You're up? You scared me, oh my god." Braelynn responded. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I just woke up. You think a lot, don't you?" I turned off the water and walked to my wardrobe. "Yeah, I'm so sorry. How do you control your thoughts so well? I only hear little things at night. Heh...little things. Like the One Direction song...Okay, anyway..." She trailed off. I don't want to tell her anything. I mean, what if she tells everyone she knows her soulmate is Harry Styles and no one believes her? But what if she tells everyone and people believe her, the press finds out, and all hell breaks loose? Either way, it can't end well.

I want to get to know her before she truly knows it's me. "What do you mean 'little things?' What have you heard me think? " I asked. It's scary to know if I don't keep my subconscious in the right state, she'll hear everything in my conscious. I can be a whole different person in my head. "Just a few dirty things, sad things, and normal stuff. It's whatever, I expected it. Nothing that proves who you are though. You got lucky, H."

I want to hear her voice. What would it sound like? Something soft or overbearing? Did she have an accent at all? All of these questions whirled around my head.

As much as I wanted to be selfish and talk to her more, I chose for her to sleep

As much as I wanted to be selfish and talk to her more, I chose for her to sleep. "I'll talk to you when you wake up, Braelynn. Good night." I told her. "Good night, Harry. Have a good day."

These time zones were a pain in the ass. I wanted to communicate with her as much as possible but I always feel bad because she has school and needs to hang out with her friends before its all over. Speaking of which, today is her last day and then she has graduation. I paced around my hotel room. Graduation.

I wonder what her plan to do afterward is. Is she gonna party? Cry? Is she an emotional person? Now I'm overthinking like she does. I sighed and got ready for the daily workout.
-

Go to school late

Go to school late. Definitely. Is she awake? "Braelynn?" I thought. Nothing. Looks like I'll have to wait to talk to her.