Chapter 9

•SARIAH•

As we were halfway down the street from the Ice cream place I feel someone grab my hand causing me to stop walking.

Turning around I see Krew looking down at me.

"Can I help you". I ask folding my arms with a sigh.

"Look that mess that happened in the Ice cream spot I'm sorry aight I didn't know she was gone say nothing like that". He said as I gave him a blank expression.

"Really Krew you about to stand here in my face and lie". I ask mugging him and he smacked his lips.

"What I got to fucking lie for Sariah you acting like I can control what people say". He said raising his voice a little as he spoke.

"I didn't say you could control anything but you know she doesn't like me and you know she runs her mouth about my father you know the one that you grew a bond with, the one that's always asking about you, yeah him". I said with a frown on my face.

"Look man I didn't even know she was coming my homies asked did I want to slide for some ice cream they didn't say nothing about them bringing them girls". He said and I could tell he was getting frustrated.

"First and for most I'm not your man and okay we just gone leave it where it's at". I said turning around looking for my father but he was nowhere in sight.

"Did you see him leave". I ask Krew turning to face him all the way.

"Nah He was standing right behind you when I started talking to you". He said and I started to panick.

"DAD". I yell looking around.

"Come on let's go look for him". He said grabbing my hand.

Had it been any other time I would have snatched my hand back but this is about my father and I don't have time to be arguing.

|1 hour later|

"We've been looking for an hour and he's nowhere to be found". I said looking over at Krew who was typing away on his phone.

"T'Jay  said they found him by the lake at the park". He said putting his phone away in his pocket.

"Okay let's go then it's like ten minutes away". I said walking off.

The journey to the park was silent and it wasn't an awkward silence.

"You know I'm really sorry about what happened". He said breaking the silence.

"It's whatever I'm washing my hands with the whole situation". I said still looking straight ahead.

We finally made it to the park and over to the lake. Walking closer I see T'Jay throwing rocks in the water trying to get my dad to do the same thing.

"Daddy why would you walk away like that". I ask as soon as we walk closer to them.

"Water". He said pointing out to the lake.

"You should have told me I would have brung you, you had me worried sick". I said looking him over to see if he was alright.

"I like the water". He said smiling at me.

"I like the water too daddy but let's get you home okay". I say grabbing his hand and he nods his head.

"T'Jay thank you for watching him". I said looking over at him.

"It's no problem sister-in-law". He said causing me to give him a look.

"Don't play with me". I said rolling my eyes.

"Nah it's all jokes sis". He said holding his hands up to surrender as he laughed.

Shaking my head I stick up the middle finger and began to walk off with my dad.

"So what we not gone talk about us". Krew said walking beside me.

"There us no us Krew". I say with my face scrunched up.

"There is but that's another story for a different day". He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Come on daddy we're going home". I said guiding him to walk towards our house.

I can't stand Krew sometimes.

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE