♥️ | FINAL UPDATE - JULY 14, 2020

this will be the final update in this book and for this account entirely.

if you haven't seen the message on my board back in june, i am officially leaving wattpad. i don't want to make this very long, mostly because i'm not good with writing goodbye's, but from the bottom of my heart i'd like to say—thank you.

i've been on wattpad for a good chunk of my life as a teenager. from the time i was about thirteen till now, as a seventeen year old who's graduated from high school and is about to head off to college. i've had so many great memories, as well as some memories i'd like to forget. wattpad gave me a platform to showcase something i loved to do for a long time: writing. wattpad gave me the tools i need to help make this whole thing happen. i am very grateful to everything this website has given me.

i'm also very grateful to every single reader, every single bit of praise, and every single critique i've ever received. i'm grateful for every single person i've met and interacted with along the way. i am so, so incredibly grateful.

my departure comes from a place for growth and the yearning to move on. i want to do bigger things with my writing. writing is my passion, it's one of the few things i actually feel like i'm good at. writing brings me so much joy.

i've decided to major in writing at my university, where i will continue to pursue a career in this field, so i'm not giving up writing at all, just moving on to bigger and better things.

i appreciate you all. thank you so so so so soooo very much for everything. thank you for reading all my books. thank you for keeping up with me. thank you for supporting me. thank you for waiting patiently for me to come back, though in the end i have decided to leave.

i'll still be writing, just in hidden. look out for me. (wink wink)

i feel a little sad but i feel like this day would come soon, right? did you guys feel it, too? don't be sad! it's okay.

i will keep this account up so everyone can still read dead but i will be leaving this account and deleting the wattpad app off my phone. any messages i receive here, i won't see them. if you'd like to message me or talk to me, you can message me on my tumblr: @/heartbeatbyraveena.

thank you so much for everything, again. i love you guys <3 thank you for all your support from the very bottom of my heart.

most importantly, thank you wattpad for everything.

— AMBER