Afterwords

A/N: And there you have it. After over a year of work the ending of A villain's rise is now don. And I've been planning on this one specific part for months now and I hope you liked it. Because I'm quite pleased with it myself All for one is dead and so is Deku, but the revolution still lives on.

I have seen some people who have said that they won't like it if Deku dies or that they outright hate that. And to be honest, I dislike that too. It's a cheap way to end a story and gain emotional impact at the same time. But this isn't the end of the story now, is it? It is just the end of book 1 in a story that spans over two. As I've said multiple times now, there will be a sequel. I won't say how Izuku's journey will continue with the minor problem that he is currently dead. But I will once again say that there are enough, actually more than enough clues to figure that out. All the dots and clues are there, some more subtle, some much more direct. If you pay attention it should be pretty obvious. Again, I won't say anything because spoilers. You will have to wait for the sequel. The title might change, but it will come.

Until then I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who has read this work of mine. To everyone who has both voted and commented on it as well. And a massive thanks to @Shonaku who made that wonderful fanart based on the final scene. To all of you, thank you. I'm hoping you're all having a wonderful day. Goodbye.