Spy × Reader (Fluffy)

Requested by: maxylovesyou
Warnings: None just cuteness overflow.
*
I walk into the base after a long mission with just Scout,Pyro ,and myself ,and all I can say about the mission as a whole is: if I hear one more pick up line from Scout to me I'm going to kill him. All three of us walk into the main living room where almost everyone else already was. "Hey are you and angel cause you look-" before he can even finish I turn around and look up at him before slapping him against the cheek. "Leave me alone,I am taken how many more times do I have to say it to get it through your thick skull?!" I yell this at him and I notice the silence in the room,I look at the guys all staring at me,Engie gives me a thumbs up at my response but I notice one thing,Spy isn't here. I turn back around at Scout and see Spy standing behind him,his figure looming over Scout and I smile. "Scout,get 'our dirty hands away from Y/N."  Scout goes pale knowing he most certainly fucked up. He speeds out of the room and I smile up at Spy. "hi." I say this quietly and he puts an arm around my shoulders and leads me out the door. We walk into the hallway for a little while away from the living room in front of the smoking room but we don't go in. "How long has he been bothering you?" I groan at the question and lay my face in my hands "How long have a been here? Two years?" I hear spy click his tongue and let out a huff of air. "Why didn't you tell me?" I go pink and look up at him since he is towering in front of me. "I didn't want to sound incapable." He laughs and shakes his head. "You are a very independent and strong women,but you can always ask me for help." He takes my small hands into his gloved ones and just holds them. "I just don't want to look stupid."he shakes his head and pulls me closer to him "Nothing you do ever looks stupid to me." I giggle and he lets go of one of my hands to open the door to the smoking room and I smile as he lets me in. He lets go of my other hand to light a cigarette and I revieve the long dead fire. I walk away from the fireplace to the arm chair seated in front of it and I sink into the soft cushions. Spy walks up to the chair and leans on the top of it and carefully plays with my hair. "I love you my Y/N." I smile and turn around moving the cigarette away from his face to give him a peck on the lips. "I love you more my Laurent." He kisses my forehead back and just smiles at me. "What did I do to deserve someone so beautiful." I blush at his compliment and I smile "You were just a handsome gentleman I guess,a sweet,smart,handsome gentleman."
*
*
*
I'm back!!! I've missed you all so much! 😭 So right now I am going to work back and forth on requests and my own ideas so for the moment requests are closed!
Word count: 572