Chapter Twelve- Realization

(Y/n) woke up to the sound of her phone ringing on her desk.

  She groggily got up and walked towards the sound. Picking up her phone she also looked at what day it was. 'Fuck yeah! Saturday.' She thought before answering the phone.

  "Hello?" Was the first thing she said.

  "(Y/n), did you just wake up?" A familiar voice asked her.

  "Why yes my dear brother, I did. In fact, I was still sleeping when you called so if you wouldn't mind telling me what the fuck you want, that would be great!" She was practically yelling in the end.

  "Still not a morning person I see, and you should really want you language, wouldn't want dad to hear." Kenma said, in his usual, bored tone.

She laughed at her brother through the phone. "Puh-lease! Dad stopped caring about what fucking words I said three fucking years ago. But you didn't answer my question. What the fuck do you want?!"

  There was a pause before Kenma said anything. "Well I was gonna come visit you but since you're in such a bad mood..." he trailed off.

"No, no, no! I want you to come! Pleeeease?" (Y/n) begged her twin. "Fine." He replied flatly.

"I'll be there in an hour okay?"

"Okay! Bye!" She hung up the phone, definitely more cheerful than she had been five minutes before.

She set her phone down, and went to get ready for her brothers visit.
.
A knock at the door made (Y/n) run to it, a huge smile on her face.

She swung the door open and her smile immediately fell. "Kenma, what's he doing here?" She asked, glaring at the messy haired giant next to her brother.

"He wanted to come see you. He would have made his way here on his own anyways."

  (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Aww, you know you miss me (Y/n)~" Kuroo said teasingly.

  "Maybe. But I still haven't forgiven you for the stunt you pulled a couple weeks ago! That was a real dick move!"

  The three of them headed into (Y/n)'s room, the girl leading the way.

  "It's not like you have a boyfriend anyways! Unless... you have a crush?" Kuroo smirked as he flopped onto the girls bed.

  (Y/n) couldn't help but blush at what he said. 'Do I like Ryu or not?! Ughhh emotions are so complicated!'

"Hmm... I'll take that blush as a yes." He rolled onto his stomach placing his head on top of his palms. "So who's the lucky man that's stolen our little (Y/n)-chan's heart?"

Kenma looked up from his game, already knowing who it was, even though his sister hasn't said anything. "It's probably that Tanaka guy." He said, before returning to his game.

  (Y/n) blushed even more, embarrassed that her brother was aware of her feeling before she did.

"No way! It totally is! Isn't it?!" Kuroo yelled, fangirling over his friends love life.

That's when it hit her. 'I do have a crush on Ryu don't I? Who knew it would take my brother, and an idiot to make me realize it!'

She hesitantly nodded, not looking either of them in the eye.

"Wow, good guess Kenma! Sooo have you confessed yet then?" Kuroo get pushing the matter, making a big deal out of it.

"I can't do that! He's my best friend! If he rejects me it'll just get weird! Dumbass!" She ranted, Kuroo looked a little sad when she said that Tanaka was her best friend.