Special Chapter

A/n:This is a special chapter I wrote so you guys could have something to read while I continue to work on the next main. Have fun reading.

Y/n p.o.v
My eyes slowly open and I find myself in a forest. Below me I could see that I was apparently laying on top of a giant rock. I then begin to ask myself how I found myself in a forest but the only thing I could remember was walking into the forest.

???:Help!

I turn towards the voice and see a brown haired rabbit Faunus running from a pack of beowolves. I quickly summon my engine blade and warp next to her and begin to kill all of the beowolves. And once I was finished I looked at the the rabbit Faunus and ask her for her name.

Velvet:my name is Velvet Scarlatina. Thanks for saving me by the way uhh.

Y/n:my name is y/n Fall and you're welcome. Also do you know where we are?

Velvet:a forest.

Y/n:yeah but where is this forest located at.

Velvet:Sorry but I don't know. All I can remember is walking into this forest.

Y/n:you can't remember anything too. What is happening here.

Velvet:I'm not sure but this forest gives me the creeps.

Y/n:yeah your not the only one getting them.

As Velvet turns around I see a camera strapped to her hip.

Y/n:hey Velvet why is there a camera strapped to your hip.

Velvet:hmm.

Velvet turns her attention to her hip and notices the camera.

Velvet:oh why didn't I notice that before.

Y/n:is it yours?

Velvet:I'm not sure because I don't remember having this.

Y/n:lets see if there's anything on it that can help us.

Velvet nods and takes the camera off her hip and turns it on. She then begins to scroll through the photos which were mostly of people holding weapons. But we stop scrolling as we see a picture of herself and three other people. One of them was a female with short hair wearing glasses and a black beret. Another one of them was a tall male with a large sword strapped to his back and the last one was a male fox Faunus who was blind.

Y/n:who are these people?

Velvet:I don't know but they must know something about me and what's happening. Let's go look for them.

I nod and we both begin to walk deeper into the forest trying to look for the people in the photo. But after walking for awhile Velvet and I suddenly grab our heads in pain and fall onto our knees. And something suddenly pops into my head. What popped into my head was a memory of a silver haired man talking about a rare species of Grimm that only appear once every century. The next thing he says was to avoid the smell of burning. And as he says that the memory ends. I turn to Velvet and see that she was now slowly getting up.

Y/n:are you okay?

Velvet:yeah but I just remembered something.

Y/n:I remembered something too. what did you remember?

Velvet:I remembered those people on the picture. They were my team and their names were Coco, Yatsuhashi, and Fox. What did you remember?

Y/n:I remembered a silver haired man talking to me about a rare species of Grimm. And he told me to avoid the smell of burning.