E I G H T Y - O N E

Hey there! Before we proceed to read what will happen next, I want to inform all of you about what happened during the past days. My account was included in the breach and I can't log in. From what I experienced, it was terrifying and I was heartbroken, knowing that there's a possibility that I might not be able to get my account back, but now thanks to wattpad's help, I finally retrieved my own account.

Also, I have a backup account. It's cassiopeiawrites

That's all I wanted to say! Enjoy reading!

-

Axel felt his body shook, thinking that there was an earthquake. If so, this is the first time he ever experienced an earthquake. The first thing that came to his mind was, "Am I going to die today?" when he finally opened his eyes, he saw Linus and the friends of y/n stood before him.

There are two things that popped in his mind. First, he was disappointed knowing that it wasn't an earthquake he felt. It was Hermione who kept on shaking his body to wake him up. Second, the question he asked himself earlier had already been answered— the look from Linus' eyes was deadly. Deadly enough just by looking at him.

He felt his throat tightened, thinking what went wrong.

"Where is she?!" Linus shouted at him, as he grabbed him by the collar. The boy gulped, he doesn't even know what's going on right now.

"W-what do you mean?" his voice trembled.

"Y/n. Where the hell is she? She's not here!" Linus asked once again. His face turned pale. Axel tried to recall what happened last night.

I guard the door, then it opened. Next thing happened, I stopped her— erm, is she the one who stopped me?

"Linus, I'm sorry. She-"

"Save that explanation later. We have to find her. But first of all, how?" asked Linus to the others. Harry took a step forward, bringing along his bag.

"The Pegasus Journal," answered Harry. Hermione and Ron grinned as they remembered the journal they made during year three. Linus, on the other hand, was rather confused about this journal-what-thing. He heard of this name before from y/n, but forgot what actually is.

Harry rummage through his stuff. He looked inside his bag. Harry panicked when he found nothing, the only thing that he found was his map and his other random things.

"What is it?" asked Hermione, scrunching her nose. Harry ignored her and continued to search for the journal.

Anxiety filled the air. The five of them started to worry.

"Go check your bag, 'Mione," Harry demanded. Hermione looked for her bag, doing the same thing as Harry. Both of them started to look everywhere for the journal. "How about you, Ron?"

Ron checked for his bag— and no, there is no journal was found.

The journal was their way to find her, but without that, it will be difficult for them to find her.

"She must've got it right before she left," sighed Hermione.

"Harry, how about your map? The marauders map? Maybe she's at Hogwarts," suggested Ron.

"That's brilliant, Ronald," commented Hermione.

And so, Harry pulled out the map. The map showed the secret ways of Hogwarts. He saw his other friends, staying inside the gryffindor's common room whilst Ginny was alone in her dorm room. Harry wondered if Ginny was okay.