E I G H T Y - T H R E E : Letter

Draco had lost count of the days since y/n left the cottage. It took him a four days to process all of the words he read from her letter. He crouched down to look underneath the bed.

He saw a small box. Draco reached out the box and sat down on the floor. He lifted the lid and saw the other letters inside. Each letter were coloured different.

the second letter

Dear Draco,

Congratulations! You reached the second letter. That means, you're not lazy. Now that you know I've wrote seven letter for you, I need to tell you that I'm happy to be with you. Lucky, even.

You never failed me to make me smile. You never failed me to make me feel wanted. You never failed me to show me your foolish side when no one is around.

I'm glad that your plan worked to sit beside me back in third year. To be honest, I knew that you wanted to sit beside me, but I have to act oblivious just to see how you would react.

Remember the day when you first went to my house? The party that my parents hosted? The only feeling that I could remember is the butterflies fluttering inside my stomach.

Up to this day, I still get those giddy feelings when I'm with you. When I showed you my garden and after awhile, we decided to lie down on the grass to gaze the stars before us. That was my favourite moment with you. It was the first time I saw the real you.

Outside, you showed them that you're stiff as a stick and empty as an empty can. But in that moment, as you look at the stars, it showed me how calm you are.

Looking at the stars with you,

Y/N GUILDFORD.