7☁️

a few days later

a few days later

"um is jaemin going to the school you've enrolled me into?" sora asked shyly, nerves pricking at her mind. she was anxious to say the least. would people like her? the basic questions you would have starting a new school except for she had never been to school.

her mother and father homeschooled her at the age of five and the pressure had never been worse. she was learning at a high school level by the ripe age of 7. it was all because her mother wanted her to be this perfect little girl, having no idea sora was a mindreader.

but it all changed one day she walked in and say sora making her dolls stand on their own, a skill she had been taught by her father himself. she never really understood his powers seeing he never used them, all she knew was it wasn't generational.

the powers you get are random. she realized that taeyong could do things at the speed of light, so she guessed he had super speed. yuta was a mindreader like her and she was curious if jaemin had powers too.

"he does and i tried to get him to help show you around but i couldn't. but i'm sure you'll make friends though." taeyong gave a warm and encouraging smile. the girl was dressed in a new pair of mom jeans with one of yutas white tshirts tucked into it and a flannel from god knows where to top it off.

it went very well with her dark brown hair and multiple piercings. taeyong thought it gave her a good vibe, and if he was in high school with her he would really wanna be friends with her.

"so i won't have anyone to like s-stay with me?" she stuttered, not wanting to be alone. even with the circus, it took her a while to get used to being in that small room alone and most of the time she would only stay content because there was people continuously coming in and out but you know that can get kind of annoying really quick and her social skills weren't that great.

"i think they'll assign someone to show you around the school and stay with you." sora nodded your his head, mind racing. it was her first day of college, well really first day at a public school, so obviously she'd be nervous.

"okay well yutas waiting in the car. have fun kiddo." taeyong chuckled, ruffling the girls hair before pushing her towards the door. "thank you taeyong." she managed to say before walking completely out r door and towards yutas jet black car.

she hesitantly opened the front door, and say in the seat she sat in when he had helped her come from the circus. that day was actually quite easy surprisingly.

she just had to tell the staff there that she had to use the restroom and go to where yutas car was instead. the security obviously wasn't the best. "you ready for your first day? i would usually drive jaemin but one of his friends is taking him." yuta cheered, beginning to drive off.

"if i'm being honest no." she sighed, running a hand through her hair. her bangs fell back in a weird way causing yuta to chuckle a bit before ruffling them back to normal. "you'll be okay. and if you need anything i have you my number." they had given her taeyongs old phone since he had updated but it was still a pretty new one.

"okay." she said with a nervous tone, hitting at her nails. "you'll be fine sora. achara, the witch we told you about, she has eyes at the school so none of the bad men can come for you. just find a couple of trustworthy people that don't have bad things in their minds and stick to them. the kids there are pretty friendly from what we used to hear from jaemin." the man explained with a smile, eyes glued to the road in front of them.

sora continued to pick at the tips in her jeans with a straight face. "i'll try." she sighed, looking up only to be met with a very large building with different people walking in and out of it.

"great cause we're here."

i've just planned a bit of the plot for this and then what will happen in the book after it hehe y'all should stay tuned it gets fun