Chapter | 05

jungkook sneakily went away from the front office and went back to the modelling to see how jessica was doing. "ah kook you're here" he heard jin say as they walk towards each other.

"how is she going?" jungkook asked looking at jessica who was complaining about her makeup

"she is good at modelling but like she is very picky and wants to take control and I don't think bogum likes it," jin says, jungkook nods and bids goodbye before leaving and heading towards his office.

as jungkook is sitting down he feels his phone vibrate, he takes it out to see it is a video call from his mum. so he answers it.

"hi muma is everything okay?" jungkook asks as his mother smiles and nods "the girls miss you so they wanted to see you".

"hi daddy!" euni says as she smiles widely

"hey sunshine, you being good for grandma?" jungkook smiles at a nodding euni

"yeona has been sleeping off and on all day" his mother says as jungkook nods

"is she asleep now?" jungkook asks, his mother nods.

"how have they been?"

"good very good, as I said yeona has been asleep most of the time and me and euni have been baking," she says as euni starts calling her name out

"well I better go see what she needs, bye kook," his mum said. jungkook bids goodbye and turns his phone off and does some work before the trainee's meeting starts which is in 10 minutes.

Taehyung's pov

I really am starting to like this job, I am getting the hang of how things run and work. over the past half hour, I have made five bookings and helped three people get to where they need to be. I also did a little bit of paperwork as there was so much.

"taehyung it is time for the meeting," jin said from behind one of the hallway corridors

"yes! coming!" I say as I hop up from the office chair and walk down a few hallways to the meeting room to see everyone but me sitting there.

"taehyung come in. come in" bogum says pointing to a seat by the table, I nod and sit down with everyone else.

"so everyone has done modelling and office work also jack did the fitness course" jimin stands up and says pointing to a few photos of a smirking jack.

"we will go through the model pictures and mr. jeon and I will share some thoughts," bogum says as jimin starts the projector.

jessica came up onto the whiteboard "I look gorgeous" she says as I turn to look at jimin who rolls his eyes

"I liked your confidence but you need to relax more and instead of looking into the camera you need to glance at it," jungkook says bogum nods agreeing "also going off with what mr.jeon said I think you need to relax more as you have a lot of confidence but you show it more in your face movements" bogum continues

jimin clicks through jessica's photo's then goes to jack's.

"I think I did the best," jack says as tasha and jessica laugh

"I believe you need to be more relaxed as you seem to like the camera's but you're too stiff," bogum says, jimin skipping through them all to tasha's one.

"I can tell that modelling isn't your thing," jungkook says as he stares at his iPad.

"ah taehyung, I think your posture was great and you look incredible but you need to work on your poses and confidence," bogum says as I nod smiling at the advice.

"jungkook and jin both watched all of you do office work so they will talk about the privately, jungkook will make the decision of who gets this job and you will find out if you are that person soon," bogum says, everyone nods and stands up to leave the room.

"do you need a lift home?" jimin whispers as I shake my head and bid goodbye as I need to rush to the bus stop to go home.