♡ 𝟘𝟡 ♡

The moment you were dragged out, Jimin wanted to turn around and head back to his studio as well, but he just couldn't. The way you looked at him bothered him and the fact that he couldn't say a proper goodbye did too. So instead of heading back, he decided to go in the direction that you went in. With eyes observant, he looked around attentively in search of you, He continued walking while taking turns in different direction till he finally found you.

The smile he had when he spotted you quickly disappeared when he saw that you and your friend were getting scolded by a man. Probably your boss, Jimin really didn't know him. He was never familiar with the employees in the company other than the crew he works with. Jimin's narrowed when the man yelled at you louder while you had your head hung low taking in all in silence. Jimin clenched his teeth and anger snapped in him when your boss threw some documents to yours and your friend's face. Miya instantly walked away crying but you held it in. Jimin could see that you were hurt too. He watched you slowly walk to the fire exit at the back once that man moved away.

Jimin quickly stepped out to follow you with an uneasy heart. Your boss came into the view and greeted with a 'Hello Mr. Jimin' in a polite manner but Jimin just gave him a death glare and walked passing him. He clenched his fist to prevent himself from throwing a punch and hurried to the back. Once he opened the door, he saw you seated on the corner step with your back facing towards him. He slowly approached you and placed a hand on your shoulder. 

"Hey, are you ok?" he asks softly. At first you got a bit startled but hearing his voice, you calmed. Slowly you looked up at him and his heart sank when he saw that tears were threatening to fall from your beautiful eyes. You just gave a small sad nod, but he knew you were not at all ok.

He sighed feeling a little frustrated and sat down next to you, On instinct he just took your hand in his and looked at you with care. "Do you want me to go kick his ass?" a small smile showed to lighten up the mood. Your eyes widened and gave him a questioning look. 

"I saw the whole thing. Sorry. I just wanted to see if you were ok." Jimin explained and to his surprise you smile softly. 

"Yes, I'm fine. It's my fault anyways." you reply squeezing his hand gently. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks squeezing back and you gave a nod. Your hand felt so warm and soft in his. Jimin didn't want to let go, so he kept talking to you till you felt better while playing with your fingers absent-mindedly as the time passed.

♡*.✧