[43] Gender reval

Jex's POV:

I hate seeing Bella in tears in all the time, it damn near breaks my heart. However, I know she has a lot going on at the moment. She's three months pregnant on top of all of that, so as much as it hurts, all I can do is take care of her and let her know I'm here no matter what.

Tonight we've arranged a dinner with our closest friends and Bella's mother to tell them all the gender of the baby.

For Bella she has Amelia and her boyfriend Riv, Marni and her mom coming. Marni's boyfriend (who's not her boyfriend) Ace was also invited, but because he's a Cobra and he's also best friends with Abel, he declined the offer. As for the rest of Bella's family, none of them have spoken to her, not even her cousins Sophia and Zarah, which I know hurts her. But what can we do? At the end of the day, they are the ones losing out.

For me I have Malcolm, Alyssa, Sam and Dustin coming over. They are all well aware we're going to be having Cobras here, but they were fine with it. After all it's Bella's family and they respect that.

"I'm going to head upstairs and get dressed quickly. Everyone will be here soon," Bella kisses my cheek and heads upstairs quickly.

Ten minutes later the door bell rings and Bella makes her way quickly back down the stairs. She looks stunning in a causal dress and bare feet, her hair pulled into a messy ponytail.

We make our way to the front door together and I open it. Upon doing so we come face to face with the twins; and much to my surprise, both of their boyfriends.

"Evil twin one and two," I greet with a smirk.

"Sup Viper?" Amelia grins back.

"Do I need to check your bags for explosives before I allow you in, or?"

Ace and Riv chuckle softly and Bella giggles from behind me.

"I think you're pretty safe tonight," Marni shrugs.

"Come on in then," I hold the door open for them.

"Nice to finally meet you. I'm Andrew, but you can call me Riv," Riv introduces himself and holds out his hand.

"Good to meet you too," I shake his hand, as he enters the house after Amelia.

As they make their way in they all greet Bella with a hug (this includes Ace). "I didn't think you were coming."

"I wasn't. But uh, Abel doesn't know that I'm here."

"Oh," she says softly and nods her head. "Well, thanks for coming. I'm sure that the only reason you're here is Marni, but still."

"You know you've always been like a little sister to me Bella, I'm not just here for Marni. I think what happened was kind of shitty on Andre and Abel's part. If you're happy, you're happy, and that should be all that matters."

"Thanks Ace," she smiles up at him.

He then turns to me. "I'm Ace. Nice to meet you man," he holds out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too man," I shake his hand.

Ding, dong.

The door sounds once more and I pull it open. This time it's my friends, along with Sara (Bella's mom), who Sam is already attempting to flirt with.

"Dude, you know her husband is the leader of the Cobras right? Do you have a death wish," I chuckle softly.

"Eh, once she comes to the Vipers side she won't go back, right Bella. Us Vipers are known our big dic ..."

"Sam," Bella says loudly, as she giggles. "Stop!"

"Party pooper," he grins, as he makes his way inside.