22

Gym class proceeded and luckily I found Johnny explaining everything and was forgiven.  And after finding him it made the situation that happened in the locker room feel less anticipating.  my legs dangled from the bleachers as we waited for our gym teacher.

 "Hey Johnny?" I say. "Yeah what's up?" he looks up from his phone. "When I was finding you I ran into some people in the guys locker room...I think that's in the same grade as us.." I look across the gym where there was a group of students. 

"Yeah they're in the same grade as us just different class, why do you ask?" giving a concerning look. 

"Hmm well you see when I was. looking for you the guys over there, the twins, one teased me and the other was...nice, they also mentioned me as Minho's new "chick"?" I say "What did they mean by that?" I look over to Johnny his face just filled with worry. 

"Well you see those twins are friends with Minho, they both cause trouble, but one is way worse than the other." he explains. "But with Minho...what they said..its because-" Johnny was cut off by the sound of a whistle cutting through the air. 

"Hey guys today we are gonna just have a simple game of dodge ball so that when we start next week we can play basketball where we brush up on some techniques and play some scrimmage," he explains. "Oh and we're playing dodge ball with the other class because the other class is using the other gym and the field is wet." I gulp looking across the room I see one of the twins smirk. 

"Hey Johnny what were you gonna say about Minho?" I ask. "Just be careful with the students here especially the girls and if anyone is rude to you please come to me about it." he then jumped down the bleachers and helped another student with setting up the benches. 

A/n: uhm i don't know how you guys play ur dodge ball, but the most frequent one I play in my school is bench dodgeball where if ur hit you go to the other teams side and stand on a bench and the way to get back is to catch a ball that your teammates will throw for you to catch and then yk hopefully you get how one team can win w/o me explain- so that's they way they're gonna play lets get back to the story :D 

I jump off and help the other students place the balls in the middle of the room along the line. I reach for a ball, but flinch at the touch of someone else's hand. I look up to see one of the twins. I think he was the one who stopped his brother from teasing me. I ignore him ad continue placing the balls down. 

"Hey, I'm Sanse I wanted to apologize on the behalf of my brother!" he says placing a ball beside the ball I just placed down. I ignore him and continue with alining the balls. "He's a good guy, just a bit wilder than most people, so please accept this apology because he's probably never gonna give you one he's too stubborn for that and has too much of a pride aha." sense sounded a bit embarrassed. I finally look at him. 

"Don't worry about it, thanks for helping with the balls let's have a good game," I smile turning around and heading to the bench. 

The teacher yells in with the booming voice of his and blows the whistle. We all race to the middle to grab the balls as some have already been thrown at one another. Thanks to my past I'm quite fast at running and dodging the balls. I back up to see where Johnny was and he was having his own battle with one boy who seems just a bit taller than me,  hmm his hair looks like ramen...ahh shit now I'm hungry. 

"Hey new kid!" I looked over to the other teams side. "toss me a ball!!" I nod and run to a ball that was rolling on the floor. "TAKE THIS!" I look over and a ball was flying straight at me. and again like I said due to my past I am thankful for my fast reflexes. I look at who through it. the other twin. Still have to learn his name, was it Val? Doesn't matter, what matters is why he's targeting me.