II - I Lost a Friend.

"Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty."

Cause you made a little too much money to be twenty and sad

-I Lost a Friend by FINNEAS

In the heart of Sykaria.

"SO, PRINCE, should I expect to be called for round two?" The girl who had graced the prince's sheets the night before asked, having finally put her clothes on.

"Aw, honey. I'm really sorry, but I don't hire the same girl twice. If it's any concession, you were amazing," he consoled the girl, buttoning his perfectly ironed dress shirt after a shower, "Jeongguk will show you out, alright?"

"Uh, your Highness, about the, uh—" the blonde scratched her head, adjusting the hem of the thin slip dress she'd come in.

"Jeongguk will compensate for your silence, don't worry. Just name your price," he ran a hand through his hair, holding his bedroom door open for the woman. He found this part of the entire affair the most awkward, even worse than sleeping with someone who's name he didn't even know.

Throwing on a coat to cover what should be left to the imagination of her customers, she scrambled out of the room.

He sent a quick text to his secretary-cum-bodyguard, informing the younger man of his work. Not like he needed to anyways, for Jeongguk was well versed with the prince's drill.

Hire a new girl every few days, pay her off to keep her mum and his reputation intact.
He wasn't proud of this, but didn't care. A man had needs, but he specifically didn't have the time to fulfill them. Especially the responsibilities that came along with it.

He was a prince, the face of Sykaria.

Surely not the average twenty-four year old.

He sat at the foot of his bed, scrolling through the latest news.

Prince Park Jimin's long awaited vacation update features a selfie taken at the Sykaria City Airport. His Highness expresses how much he has missed the ambience of Sykaria through his latest Instagram post. The entire caption was, "No matter where I go, who I meet, what I see, it's nothing compared to my beautiful country. I've missed the amazing smell of our June flowers, the cool breeze reminding us that monsoon is about to start. Most of all, I've missed my amazing people. Europe was great, but I'll always come back home, to my motherland."

Yet again, our beloved Prince has stolen the hearts of every Sykarian with his sweet words.

The last social media update before this was over a month ago, leaving us with no knowledge of our Prince's whereabouts. All that being said, we're glad to see our Prince again.